MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersToo Faced
Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Contour, highlight and mask imperfections with this hydrating 4-in-1 full-coverage, buildable, multitasking concealer that smooths and sculpts skin for natural-looking coverage. Infused with coconut water, alpine rose and hyaluronic acid. These skin-loving ingredients come together for crease-free, weightless wear that's so naturally flawless they'll think you're Born This Way.

Will it help fully cover acne scars and really dark under eyes?
Does this concealer crease under the eye?
Want to review free amazon beauty products? Looking for product testers from the US, UK and Canada. Please join our [email protected] group ‘Exclusivester’ if you would like to participate. Comment ‘joined’ for quick approval! Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick Paypal Amazon Prime Amazon [product:mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-and-rosewater] Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette Huda Beauty Precious Stones Obsession Eyeshadow Palette Topaz [product:urban-decay-all-nighter-setting-spray] Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara [product:fenty-beauty-body-lava-body-luminizer]
Start your review of Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer!
Product Highlights
One word. Obsessed. Maybe not for everyday, but I love using this product for full coverage when I go out or for an event. (Only not for everyday use because I don’t like to wear make up everyday)in reviews
Maria J.
Oldsmar, FL
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Maria J.
Review for: Standard Size
I tried this concealer and found it to be really hard to blend. It sat on top of the skin and was kind of drying. The shade I got was unfortunately waaaay too light for my skin tone which made it even harder to blend. It took some time but I was able to make it work. For someone with dry prone skin I would probably go with another concealer
Sarah G.
Casselberry, FL
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Sarah G.
Review for: Standard Size
I think I found my new favorite concealer! Perfect shade and not too heavy. Goodbye blemishes, hello face contour. This is a great addition to revamping my makeup collection. I tend not to invest in the higher-end products, but I would buy this again.
Ada N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Ada N.
This is my second bottle and I love this concealer! I understand the hype around it for sure. Not only did it cover up my under eyes from the late nights of studying, it also convered up my stress acne that came along. Would highly recommend for sure
Daydre M.
Wentzville, MO
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Daydre M.
Review for: Standard Size
So I thought the foundation was golden but this product is actually the BEST. I love it so much and I’ve tried a lot of concealer but this has to be my new favorite! I will definitely be purchasing after this one!
Hien N.
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Hien N.
Review for: Standard Size
This. Amazing coverage! Any product that can hide my dark circles and last all day - wins me! I received this as a complimentary to review. I’d have to say by far one of my fave concealers I’ve tried over the years. I would buy!
Valeria M.
Hockley, TX
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Valeria M.
Applies amazing leaving no creases at all very smooth. The concealer is very creamy making it very easy to blend on your skin
Shannon T.
Wilmington, DE
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Shannon T.
Review for: Standard Size
This concealer is truly amazing. I’ve used it for under eye, coverage, and contouring. It has never failed me and feels like butter on my skin. Reacts well to powder, doesn’t crease, and doesn’t mess up other makeup or skin care products on my face. It has a lovely finish, coverage is excellent and you will have no issues building up if you like heavy or sheering out for light coverage. The color match is very good (Caramel) and feels and looks like skin so I would repurchase. Since I don’t wear much makeup anymore, this will be for special occasions. Overall, I would say you will love this and the amount you get is great. Lovely product and would repurchase again.
Kay A.
Laud Lakes, FL
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Kay A.
Great concealer. It’s complement the foundation. I used them every day;compared to some other make they given me no bumps. I would recommend Born This Way products 100%❤️
Lela M.
Brooklyn, NY
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Lela M.
Review for: Standard Size
Influenster gifted me this amazing concealer, it covers every dark circle under my eye! it’s finish is so flawless and natural, I love the way fourmula is light and not heavy! amazing size for the concealer for that price! I am lovin it!!! thank you influenster and too faced
Gabrielle V.
Minot, ND
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer uploaded by Gabrielle V.
Review for: Standard Size
Normally I like my concealers very bright. But this was a great shade when I don’t need or want to be over the top. It’s not cakey at all. Blends very well and the applicator is nice as well. I got this free for testing from influenster and am happy I did. Never tried this brand and I love it.

684 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesley L.
Portland, OR
il y a un mois
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer how long does this last? Need a good 12 hour concealer? Thoughts?
Sandra G. il y a un mois
it depends upon the weather and conditions but it has good coverage
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
il y a 2 mois
Shannon F. il y a un mois
L.A. Girl green concealers are bomb combining these two together