Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder
  • Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder Translucent Medium
  • Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder Translucent Deep

BY TOO FACED #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Our silky, lightweight powder sets makeup for longer wear while providing a veil of perfecting luminosity for a finish so natural they’ll think you were Born This Way.

Details:

The inspiration behind Born This Way came from one of Jerrod’s favorite movies about bridesmaids. In the opening scene, the lead actress wakes up, rushes to the bathroom to put on her makeup, and sneaks back into bed to imply...“I woke up like this.” It’s all the coverage you want without seeing the makeup.

Application Tip: To lock in your concealer for all day wear, set a generous amount of Born This Way Setting Powder in the triangle of light, wait ten minutes, then dust away.

Perfect Pairing: Born This Way Foundation, Born This Way Concealer

MORE TO LOVE:

• Universal shade complements all skin tones
  • Helps brighten and boost skin’s radiance
  • Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance

Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Silica, Talc, Isoceteth-10, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I heard this wasn't much different than the Coty drugstor...1 Answers
  • How does this setting powder compare to the Laura Mercier...2 Answers
  • Who all has tried this?! What did you really think about ...2 Answers
Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder

Start your review of Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kennewick
I really like this setting powder. It's so finely milled that it just looks air brushed, I have only used it twice but thus far it's been amazing I have the color translucent and it really sets the makeup without feeling dry, I love the packaging it's very pretty and I love that it has a safety closure inside so that after you close the lid the powder doesn't spill out all over and make a mess. That feature makes it great for travel or on the go. With many of my other powders they don't have that and it makes it so messy and I feel they should all come with that. Also it is a bit spendy but I feel like it's worth the price point because it's a great quality formula and is packaged really well and you get 17 grams which is pretty standard.
Chesapeake
After using this product, my skin felt like silk. This is a great product for dry skin. To improve this product, I would change the packaging. On the outside it is beautiful, but once you open it the only way to get the product out is to bang, not tap, it on the lid. I have to bang it because if I tap it then barely anything comes out.
Seattle, WA
Oh my God. This is the best seeing powder I've ever tried. It's hands down better than Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder and COVER FX Perfect Setting Powder . This powder is so fine. I have combo skin with texture issues. This is the first powder that doesn't show off my texture. I can never go back! My skin looks so smooth with this powder and it had worked with all my foundations so far. AMAZING!
Yucca Valley
This Too Faced Setting powder was actually the first product that made me believe in and repurchase setting powder. I always wanted a natural but flawless touch to the canvas of my makeup, which is the most important part as makeup lovers know, and this did the magic! It is very long wear, sets in makeup perfectly, giving one a flawless, smooth and ethereal finish!
Sunrise, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting powder has a silky feeling, it really makes your skin look good, and it also does a good job at setting your foundation. I bought a travel size pot to try it out because I didn’t want to spend so much on it and not know if it’s worth it or not, it is definitely worth it (at least for me) because the is going to be my one and only setting powder.

It is finely milled so when you apply it to your face it won’t look cakey or feel heavy on the skin, it will crease just a tiny bit under the eyes (not noticeable unless you’re too close to the mirror) and after hours of wear it makes your face look so pretty and your skin look smooth. I would recommend this for people with oily skin (like me) who want to use a powder but hate the drying effect because this doesn’t give you that feeling.
oceanside
Purchased at: ULTA
Best setting powder I’ve used! It gives a really pretty natural glowy finish and lasts a super long time. I love using this under my eyes and around my t-zone area. The price point is more than fair for the amount you get. I most definitely recommend trying this out! Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder
Barboursville, WV
This powder is absolutely in my top 2 favorites. There’s no caking, I don’t find that it clings to dry patches, no flashback, and it’s very good at controlling oils. This powder is suitable for all skin types, it help smooth the appearance of pores, and helps keep the makeup lasting all day. I highly recommend you give this a try!
Greenwood, IN
This is a good setting powder. It makes my skin look so smooth and almost airbrushed. I will say that for oilier skin, their peach setting powder is much better for the sake of lasting on the skin. The born this way does start to become oily but still looks good. If you want to stay matte, try the peach perfect setting powder.
Sacramento, CA
One of my top favorite setting powders! This powder is so fine, it makes your under eye feel so soft and look so flawless. Sets my make up all day without me having to worry about getting oily at the end of the day. One thing I don't like is the plastic at the top but I easily cut it off and the powder comes out fine.
Such a great setting powder! Someone at ulta recommended it to me and I've been hooked ever since. It's smoothing and makes my skin look so even and healthy! Plus, it actually works, and my makeup stays all day. The price is great for the amount of product and the quality. Will buy again after I run out!
Miami, Fl.
have you tried Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder ? How it works?!
Littlerock , CA
Is this product heavy on the face and is it matte?
Yulee, FL
Bristol , CT
How is this powder ? Is there flash back? Is it long lasting and matte? Does it get cakey/ separate and crack? Does it oxidize? Does it flake off or cling to dry patches? Is it worth it and do you love it?
Cheektowaga, NY
Is it glittery?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email