Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Complexion Powder Cloud

A three-in-one, long-wearing, powder foundation. Coverage: Medium Finish: Natural Formulation: Pressed Powder Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Coconut water aids in delicately replenishing skin's moisture levels. Alpine rose helps support skin's health and resilience. Hyaluronic acid gives a smoother, more youthful appearance. Clinical Results: In a consumer study of 104 women, after using for one week:- 95% said this formula helped control shine- 90% said this formula provided natural coverage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Complexion Powder Cloud!
Phoenix, AZ
Not what I expected from a Too Faced powder foundation it was super cakey and accentuated all things dad and all my dry spots and hair on my face and any lines and wrinkles so this is very people with no flaws or I would stay away from this powder. Very disappointed after spending almost $40 powder compact I only used if I'm too lazy to put on liquid foundation and do a whole face even then my husband says it just looks bad Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Complexion Powder Cloud
I really enjoyed shopping for this powder. I have extremely fair-skinned and enjoyed the fact that I could find something that matched. That would be the only pro. However, even when using a quality primer and setting spray, this foundation powder does not hold up. This powder creases pretty bad, and does not hold up to my combination skin. I look Creasy and oily. By midday I look a hot mess. I've had better results from drugstore brand. I do not recommend this product.
Freehold, NJ
This. Gave. Me. The. Worst. Irritation. Of. My. LIFE. I couldn’t believe it. THIS IS THE BEST POWDER FOUNDATION IT LOOKS AMAZING ON but once you take it off - oh boy. This left me looking like a victim of assault? I don’t even know I just know that my face looked horrendous after removing this. Bumps and discoloration everywhere. God. I never had such a reaction, this def is NOT for sensitive skin
Virginia Bch, VA
I love how easy my routine has gotten since I bought this powder foundation! I only need a bit of concealer under my eyes and buff this all over my face for the most natural coverage and finish ever! It doesn’t make my face look flat as it’s matte but not cakey. It lasts all day and it’s easy to bring along for touch ups if I ever need it. Such an easy no fuss product!
Keansburg , NJ
This is one of my new favorite powder foundations. I love how smooth it is And if you have dry skin this will work well for you as it has hyaluronic acid in it. You can use this on fresh moisturized skin to give off Medium coverage or to set you foundation in place as it will add on extra coverage. Well worth the money! Amazing formula!
Nashua, NH
This is the greatest foundation powder I have ever used. I have alot of acne spots and scars and this powder covers all of them to give me a flawlessly smooth finish. No one believes me when I tell them all I have on my face is primer and powder because of the amount of coverage it gives me. Best thing to happen all 2019.
perfect shade match for me as someone who’s super pale but not too pink, and the perfect level of coverage for when i don’t want to wear any other face products but this. super smooth velvety texture and doesn’t bring out any dry patches and wears nicely throughout the day
omaha NE
I love this powder so much! Whenever I apply this powder over my Laura mercier powder it just make a everything look so FLAWLESS! I get so many compliments on how beautiful my skin looks when I wear this, I recommend ebeeyone try this powder it is a makeup game changer!
Henderson, NV
Where has this been all of my life? It is a great full coverage Matte powder that effortlessly hides all of my red spots and imperfections while evening my overall skin tone. If you want a powder instead of liquid I highly recommend!
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Complexion Powder Shortbread
I recently started using this and really love it. I use it as a setting powder and apply with a brush most days. Or if I’m working out I’ll apply alone with the sponge. Great natural coverage and no shine!

Looking for your answer?