Too Faced

Too Faced Born This Way...
50223 Reviews
5 / 5
The coverage of this foundation is amazing. It's got a nice silky finish and doesn't give too much matte. The shade range for this product is actually incredible, as a light skinned girly, I often find it really difficult to get a shade pale enough for my skin but cloud is amazing!
5 / 5
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation is my go-to for a flawless, natural look! It blends like a dream and gives me the perfect amount of coverage without feeling heavy. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine!
5 / 5
It’s a game-changer. With its natural coverage and hydrating formula, it leaves skin looking flawless and radiant. Plus, the wide shade range ensures there's a perfect match for everyone. It's a must-have for any makeup bag.
5 / 5
The coverage of if this foundation is amazing. It gives me a nice finish look. I love the fact that it has 35 different shade ranges. Texture of this is smooth. The packaging of this is really fancy and cute too!
5 / 5
This is a really great foundation because of the full coverage it provides and how it leaves my skin smooth. My skin did not react to this foundation which is great and my foundation actually stayed in place all day!
5 / 5
This is a great foundation I love it. It covers well and leaves a nice finish as well. I love how it blends evenly and doesn’t smudge after being on for awhile. Overall I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good foundation.
5 / 5
I liked this product. My skin looked so smooth with this full coverage foundation. They also have a wide range of shades from the darkest of darks.. to the lightest of lights. I really appreciate too faced for that.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
A full coverage foundation that looks good on my dry skin. I don’t tend to use this as much as I like a light coverage. This one’s great if you’re doing a full glam look. I was able to find my perfect shade as well.
5 / 5
Wry matte but very beautiful! Perfect if you have oily skin! I use to prime my eyes and spot conceal sits beautifully under foundation and on top!
5 / 5
Only foundation that I can use. Goes on so nice I get so many compliments. I would say it is medium to full coverage but not cakey. Def one of the best!! Packaging is cute