Jessica R.
Florence, AZ
Absolutely love this foundation! I have combo skin with uneven skin tone, textured skin and old acne scars. I'm currently in the shade honey beige. This is my first high end foundation. I've only used drug store prior with good results but I can say there is a difference with higher end foundations.

I did buy the complete bundle with the foundation, hangover primer, hangover prep/setting spray and setting powder. The first day my skin looked flawless and dewy glow. It evened out my skin tone and covered my acne scars. It wore great. For 8+ hours.

*after the first couple days the primer and spray was not working with my skin and breaking down my foundation. I used another primer and its keeping a good base and making my foundation look beautiful again. This is a water based set.

The photo below was first day. Was on 6+ hours in 70° weather, after laying down and taken in natural light.
*excuse my large pores! I found the elf dupe recently for Tachata and you all its a must!

GREAT FOR DRY SKIN. What I loved is the coverage and dewy/satin finish (not a matte person) medium to full (I use 2 small pumps) last all day and feels like nothing on my skin. Very breathable. Definitely worth the $39!