Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Oil-free foundation offering medium-to-full natural coverage in 35 shades for a flawless match and a perfect finish. Infused with: Coconut Water which aids in delicately replenishing skin's moisture levels. Hyaluronic Acid which gives a smoother, more youthful appearance. This oil-free foundations masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin. Coverage so undetectable, they'll think you were Born This Way. Available in new shades so more girls (and guys) can own their pretty and have flawless 'I woke up like this' skin.

Does this product blend well?
Does this foundation leave an oily effect? Does it get crusty/cakey after a while? Does it apply and blend smoothly?
How long does this foundation usually last throughout the day?
Start your review of Too Faced Born This Way Foundation!
Nikk L.
Avondale , AZ
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Nikk L.
Review for: Hazelnut - Deepest with Rosy Undertones
This foundation is amazing. I’m glad they expanded their shades it last all day and looks very natural . I recommend you try this out!
Charvaun S.
elmont
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Charvaun S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am absolutely in love with this product. I’m almost done with my bottle and am so sad about it. I’m going to have to purchase another one.
Kristi R.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Kristi R.
I love this foundation! The coverage is so good! Glides on smooth and doesn’t feel thick on my skin.
Amy V.
Las Vegas, NV
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Amy V.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is defiantly luxurious and long-lasting! It’s a medium to full coverage foundation that looks so natural.. i can see why it says “born this way” because it creates a new skin basically! my skin type is oily which works really well for me if i use setting powder.. it’s good for dry, normal, combo, and oily skin! I love how it makes my skin so refreshed looking and doesn’t look or have that heavy makeup feeling! It’s made of coconut water, hydroponic acid, and alpine rose. This is an OIL-FREE foundation which is perfect since it helps blurs my lines from showing through my foundation after a couple of hours! Everything from Too Faced Born This Way line is amazing for my opinion! 35 shades to choose from. I use this with my beauty blender and it goes on like a dream!
Kay A.
Laud Lakes, FL
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Kay A.
Review for: Caramel - Rich Tan with Neutral Undertones
I love this foundation it’s light weight and lasts all day day long in my face. I love everything about this this makeup. I would 100% recommend it. Wonderful product.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by March S.
Review for: Cloud - fairest with neutral to rosy undertones
I’ve probably have tried over 50 foundations in my lifetime before trying Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I was very skeptical, but I received a sample from the brands website and was very pleased so went ahead and purchased the full size. Color matching was easy with their online quiz. The shade is a perfect match! Something that is hard for me and rare to do. This a a buildable coverage, meaning... one layer isn’t going to be enough if you want full. But, don’t let the thought of adding a second layer scare you away. This foundation isn’t heavy at all. When I’m needing just a medium coverage I use a beauty blender. For full, I use a brush. It never is cakey for me and I use Urban Decay’s All Nighter setting spray and it lasts all day. I have also found that it is very moisturizing, as it does have coconut water and also alpine rose and hyaluronic acid. If you haven’t tried it, I would recommend! Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
ghizlane H.
Tucson, AZ
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by ghizlane H.
Review for: Porcelain - fair with neutral undertones
I got this Too Faced Born This Way Foundation free from Influenster, and I liked: the packaging from glass and fancy, I feel it attractive, the bump makes the use easy with no mess or waste, the coverage is good for me, it fits my oily skin and make my face looks beautiful.
Negina K.
Corona, CA
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Negina K.
Review for: Natural Beige - Light Medium with Neutral Undertones
I absolutely ADORE this foundation and what it brings out in my skin!! It lives up to all its claims whilst adding great coverage and a long lasting effect overall! It blurs your skin to a flawless extent and the finish is absolutely stunning on my skin! It left a dewy and youthful glow without drying out my skin or creating a cake face. Definitely recommend for all!!
Alyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Alyssa K.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Alyssa K.
Review for: Vanilla - very light with neutral undertones
I really like this foundation. It is matte and very full coverage on me. A little bit goes a long way. I have been applying it with a buffing brush but I think I will try it with a sponge and see if the coverage is a bit lighter. This foundation does have great coverage, it does not irritate my sensitive skin or break me out at all. It also lasts all day!
sapna C.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by sapna C.
Review for: Vanilla - very light with neutral undertones
I love this foundation gives natural flawless finish with medium to full coverage. It feels very light on skin and it is infused with great Ingredients does not made my skin dry as other foundations do. I love it comes with applicator. East to use. Now one of my favorite foundation.

8,332 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...