BY TOO FACED #7 in Liquid Foundation

This oil-free foundation masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin for the perfect naturally flawless finish and coverage so undetectable, they’ll think you were Born This Way!

• Medium-to-full, undetectable coverage
  • Oil-free
  • Coconut Water helps delicately replenish skin's moisture levels without over hydrating
  • Infused with the resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin's appearance and promote elasticity
  • Hyaluronic Acid provides long-lasting, skin-balancing hydration for a smoother, more youthful appearance

How It Works:

Apply with fingertips, sponge, or Retractable Kabuki Brush and retract until bristles are dense. Start at the center of the face and work outward. Apply more to achieve desired coverage.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Would this product work for dry skin?34 Answers
  • What are your preferences? High end makeup or drugstore?19 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this foundation. Is it good f...8 Answers
Reviews (20769)
Kenzie R.
GRANBY
Review for: Vanilla - Fair with Neutral Undertones more...
This foundation is pretty good. Not amazing but I do like it and have found myself reaching for it a little more lately. I do wonder if I didn't like it so much because I bought it in the summer and it was just not a nice summer foundation for me. But as it's fall now, it sits pretty nicely on my skin.

The coverage is ok. Compared to my Marc jacobs Re(Marc)able foundation,  it is very meh. But honestly nothing compares to that foundation so idk if that's fair to say.  It is build-able but I really hate having a lot of product on my face so I tend not to add any more layers on top of the first one. So I do rely on my concealer a bit for the coverage that I really need. If I am doing a "natural" face kind of day then this foundation is perfect though. I have super red cheeks so my natural foundations need to be a little more full coverage than most people may need.

The finish is very pretty on my very dry skin. It sits beautifully right after application but the problem is it doesn't really dry down. And I cant stand walking around with a "damp" face. I feel like I am getting makeup everywhere. So I have to set everything with a powder and that makes me feel cakey and dry so I can't really love this foundation because of that. This would be perfect for someone who doesn't want super full coverage and can handle walking around with a damp feeling face. Because the finish truly is beautiful.

I think I will come back and review it again as the seasons change and when I am going through a "less is more" phase. Then I can truly be fair with my review.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Natural Beige - Light Medium with Neutral Undertones more...
If this had more coverage I would have gave it 5 Stars. I love most Too Faced products and have been wanting to try this for a while now but was always put off by lack of coverage reviews. This starts off as medium coverage and is flawlessly buildable to a full coverage with a beautiful, natural satin finish.

The formula is more on the thin side and is on the “thin/liquidy” side but is thick enough where it’s not super runny as you dot your face. The best way to build is to allow about 20 seconds between layering the applications to let the first coat set and keep your sponge/brush from picking up excess product.

It truly keeps your skin moisturized with the added coconut water and helps repel creases, and cakiness. This has never oxidized on me and lasts 12+ hours even in the Summer heat and has never caused my combination skin to break out. I set this with Becca Soft Light Setting Powder then finish with Estée Lauder’s Double Wear Stay In Place pressed powder.

If you’re looking for a true full coverage foundation you will be disappointed, I will never wear this foundation without concealer so you should try Estée Lauder’s Double Wear Liquid foundation or Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Liquid foundation instead. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

I have had to play around with different primers to keep this from sinking into my pores and have found Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer, Too Faced Primer And Poreless, and Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer works best opposed to Benefit’s Porefessional and MUFE Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer.
Mel X.
Review for: Light Beige - Light with Neutral Undertones more...
I heard so many rave reviews of this foundation that I decided I had to try it myself, but I found pretty quickly that there were two areas where it fell short.

First, I have combination skin where my T-zone is VERY oily but the outer rim of my face can get very dry. This foundation sits very nicely on the drier outer parts, but on my forehead and nose, I've found that this foundation breaks up very quickly, no matter what primer or setting products I use. It does have a nice natural finish that doesn't give a "I'm wearing sooo much makeup" look, but if you have any texture or more-than-normal oil, that might work against you.

Secondly, the undertones across the line don't work perfectly on very yellow skin. I have light but very yellow-undertoned skin. Too Faced is supposed to be very good at undertone inclusivity, and I have had many friends with yellow or golden tones find their holy grails in Too Faced, but I find that even the foundations with "golden" listed as an undertone have been slightly too pink on me. This is a point that I am maybe a little pickier than most on, but if you have "Asian" or yellowy skin, you might want to be careful.

There are definitely pros, however; this foundation is very lightweight, and on normal or slightly dry skin I can see this being amazing. Powders and other makeup items play well on top of it, not moving around too much or looking strange. It doesn't oxidize heavily, so the color you swatch will for the most part be what you get. Overall, I would recommend this.
Shelly L.
Review for: Nude - Very Light with Rosy Undertones more...
💥Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review 💥

Shade: Nude

Skin Type: extremely dry/sensitive/allergic skin

I swear I love Too Faced as a brand. And I really do love the formula, and feel of this foundation. The first time I wore it, I was going out for a dinner date with my husband. It was night time, and I thought this was going to be my new holy grail foundation.

The next morning, I wore it again. Drove around all day, did some shopping, went to my sons Doc appt, and about mid afternoon, i pulled down my visor, and looked at myself in the mirror...I looked like an UmpaLoompa!! It oxidized sooo badly on me I turned orange!! My husband even said, “Babe, did you forget to blend in your face makeup?” I rolled my eyes, “No...this is what it looks like when a foundation oxidizes on me”. He wasn’t a fan, who would be?

So I went back to Sephora, tried another shade. Thinking hey, maybe I can get the oxidation working for me...however, that was not the case. The second shade, vanilla, turned out to be way to light, even after it dried and oxidized down.

In the end, where I love the formula and the finish...the oxidation turned out to be the reason I had to return it and walk way. Broke my heart because I truly LOVED the formula and finish. If only the oxidation problem didn’t happen... 😔

I’m curious, has this happened to anyone else? Have you tried this foundation and it oxidized on you? Let me know in the comments.

Hope y’all have a great rest of your day! Hugs❤️
Kaylee D.
Denver
Review for: Natural Beige - Light Medium with Neutral Undertones more...
Im reviewing his product based on what it claims to do and then my opinion. The website claims that it is medium to full coverage undetectable coverage. Yes, you can build this up to full coverage however I feel in order to do that you need to use a lot of product and it began to get cakey on me. I would say this is more of a between middle to full coverage foundation. The website also claims the foundation contains coconut water and hyaluronic acid for hydration. I can’t say that it hydrated my skin as I typically use a hydrating primer and I did not notice a difference between this and any other foundation I’ve used. This product is oil free which I agree with, while wearing this my skin did not produce more oil than usual.

My opinions:
This has a strange scent, I’m not sure I love it but I don’t hate it and it dissipates pretty quickly. I have combination skin and this kept any oiliness at bay and did not cling to any of my dry patches. This wears throughout the day pretty will, once you get around the 12 hour mark it noticeably begins to break down but you could probably hit it with some powder to fix the situation. Overall I enjoyed this foundation and would likely purchase again. It didn’t do me dirty during a weird phase with my skin and didn’t make me break out. I would recommend this for combination skin but perhaps not oily skin as it is a more natural finish foundation as opposed to a matte foundation.
Laura G.
Review for: Vanilla - Fair with Neutral Undertones more...
I've been on the hunt for a solid liquid foundation for a very long time. Foundation is something I now realize really should be splurged on. Not hating on drugstore brands but after years using Maybelline Fit Me, this summer I realized my skin would be greasy less than halfway through the day, it oxidized, it just wasn't working. I first splurged on IT CC+, and I like it, but it's far too dewy for the summer. I had been wanting to try this and finally got a sample in an Ulta order, two days later I ordered the full bottle. Yes $39 is a little steep, but when buying from Ulta you almost always get a gift with purchase and they have a great rewards program. So getting a free $16 primer, lipstick set, and using a $15 reward definitely justified this purchase. The shade is also perfect for my skin. I've always had to mix foundations for the right tone, but vanilla is my skin exactly. It doesn't oxidize either and that's amazing. It is perfect for the flawless, natural look I love. It isn't greasy, or drying. And while I love full coverage, I like using this a medium coverage, it's really all you need. It also isn't matte, but it isn't dewy, it just is natural and I love that. It leaves skin hydrated and feeling smooth, without being too much so. I have finally found my foundation!!
Rebecca C.
Review for: Other more...
First, my skin type: combo skin with slightly oily t-zone in my late 30’s. Smile lines, some visible pores in the oily zone, nothing too serious but definitely not perfect.

I’m an NC25 in terms of skin tone, which most other brands would describe as light medium with yellow undertone. Something that I noticed with Too Faced’s description of their shades are that they tend to be darker than described and yellower as well. I tried this foundation in Light Beige, which is supposed to be Light with neutral undertone. However, it is about a shade too dark and too yellow to be “neutral”.

The foundation applied beautifully and was easy to blend. It had a very skin-like finish even with a setting powder. I used Dr. Brandt’s mattifying primer under this foundation in my T-zone to prevent oil from breaking through. About 4-5 hours after application in Northern California mild and dry weather, my makeup became visible patchy in the most messy (how else?) way! I tried to fix it with my Fenty powder and that was a fail, so I had to use a concealer to basically reapply my base and set it again.

This foundation is supposed to be good for all skin types according to Sephora’s website. But if you are even a little bit oily like myself, I’d look elsewhere. Although I do think that dry skin people might love this foundation for its beautiful finish.
Lis H.
Review for: Pearl - Very Fair with Rosy Undertones more...
This is a good foundation, not my absolute favorite, but definitely not bad.
The consistency is a bit thick when you first pump it out of the bottle, but it does not look thick or cakey when applied to the skin. The coverage is decent, a good medium to full, and you can build it up easily to full coverage if you need to. Personally I like it with one layer at a medium coverage. There is no scent so I appreciate that as well.
I made to mistake of purchasing a color that was too dark for me, though the color descriptions could do with some updating. I bought the shade Pearl thinking it would match my "very fair" skin. Pearl is definitely more for someone who matches to colors like "light" or "light beige". The undertones throughout the line also seem VERY golden. I'm a neutral undertone so I can usually get away with tones that run a bit more pink or a bit more golden without any issue. However if you are very cool-toned/pink-toned this foundation may be too golden for you, even though some shade descriptions will say they are "for rosy undertones".
Mixing this foundation with lighter-colored coverage products or products like liquid highlighters to give a more glowy appearance to my skin has not gone well. The foundation seems to break down throughout the day easily when mixed with other products and I'm not sure why. Don't know if there is an oil-water ingredient contrast between the 4-5 other products I've tried to mix in with this foundation or if it's just the foundation.
I'd purchase this again because it is a good foundation, however I will need to go into the store and match myself to their newer expanded pale-friendly shades.

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
This foundation doesn’t work to great for my oily skin. It doesn’t last on my skin type. It looks flawless and amazing after being applied but after a couple hours of being on my face it looks absolutely horrible. I try to cake on as much powder as I can when I use this product because I know my oils are goIng to come right through and kill my whole look when I wear this foundation. AMAZING PRODUCT for people who don’t have oily skin. Coverage is okay, if you like a light semi matte coverage then this is the perfect foundation for you. I enjoy the peach foundation because it’s matte and works great on my skin. Wish they would drop a matte born this way, I would buy it all the time. Will not be repurchasing because it makes my skin look like crap. I gave it 3 stars because if I wouldn’t have oily skin and pigmentation then my skin would look nice with this product. Kinda pricy and don’t get a lot of product in the bottle. Wish Too Faced would launch more foundations for oily skin or a better lumi one that doesn’t make my skin look horrible. Will consider retrying this product once I finish changing up my skin care routine but until then, it’s just not a good look on me personally.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Review for: Warm Nude - Very Light with Neutral Undertones more...
Had heard good reviews about this product and wanted to give it a try myself. To give you guys a good picture of how amazing this foundation was, let me just tell you I have oily skin. After working indoors for an 8 hour shift, my makeup starts having some shine, and not that fantastic highlighter shine. I would have to touch it with some powders after 5 hours. So I was a bit skeptical about this foundation because even though it says oil free, most foundations just don't work for my face without touch ups. Well I applied it and throughout the day, my face looked flawless. I WAS SHOOKED! It managed to stay in place and look flawless. No touch ups needed and face looked like a porcelain doll. No imperfections shown. And to complete my trial, I wore this to go to the gym since I was going after work and very minimal oil was shown! I am amazed on how this foundation works! Highly recommend it!!! 💜💜💜💜
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
What is the best way to apply this? Buffing brush or beauty blender??
Laura M.
Watsonville, CA
Would this foundation work with oily skin?
Melinda W.
What kind of coverage does this foundation give? Also is it worth the price?
Greta T.
Would this product work for dry skin?
Hailey D.
Cumberland, RI
I prefer a matte finish and I hate feeling greasy or cakey. I also have very pale skin and have trouble finding the perfect shade. Is this product worth the price for what I am looking for?

Sephora