BY TOO FACED #3 in Liquid Foundation

This oil-free foundation masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin for the perfect naturally flawless finish and coverage so undetectable, they’ll think you were Born This Way!

• Medium-to-full, undetectable coverage
  • Oil-free
  • Coconut Water helps delicately replenish skin's moisture levels without over hydrating
  • Infused with the resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin's appearance and promote elasticity
  • Hyaluronic Acid provides long-lasting, skin-balancing hydration for a smoother, more youthful appearance

How It Works:

Apply with fingertips, sponge, or Retractable Kabuki Brush and retract until bristles are dense. Start at the center of the face and work outward. Apply more to achieve desired coverage.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• do you guys recommend a brush or beauty blender for best ...173 Answers
  • Would this product work for dry skin?34 Answers
  • Okay ladies let me see your favorite selfies and what pro...4 Answers
Kate B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Warm Beige - Medium with Neutral Undertones more...
All I can say is: IN LOVE! My go-to product for flawless medium to full coverage foundation that doesn’t settle in pores and makes my face look so natural! This product does not disappoint and the title says it all - it makes you look born this way!! Covers any acne scars or under eye circles without causing breakouts and feeling so light on your skin! I have pretty dry skin and it is very moisturizing without being oily. I can go all day wearing it without product break down like some foundations tend to do around my nose or mouth wear you’re frequently touching throughout the day. You tubers love it too - Jaclyn Hill is amazing with make up & a huge supporter. She still uses this foundation often in her videos after trying many more expensive brands. You’ve gotta try it - you won’t go back!
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Beige - Light with Neutral Undertones more...
I know this a cult favorite but I was so disappointed when I tried this foundation. I started with my normal routine that consists of a hydrating moisturizer and then my pore minimized primer. The foundation blended super well and gave a really good coverage. However, after about 5 hours of wear the foundation had cracked in my smile lines and instantly made me look older. It also made my skin look more dull than when I use my Estée Lauder Perfectionist Foundation. I really wish I could’ve liked this foundation, but when it starts cracking after a short amount of time I can’t give this product a higher rating. If you’re looking for a buildable foundation that blends seamlessly, gives you a glow and does not crack then I would suggest the Estée Lauder Perfectionist Foundation.
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I have been using this for at least 3-4 years and have never wanted to switch or even try other foundations. It’s a bit expensive being around $35 but it’s 100% worth it and lasts you a while. It’s thick and you don’t need to use too much if if you want to use more, you can and it doesn’t look caked on. So smooth and not too dry or oily. Absolutely perfect as always.
Christel (.
Oakland, TN
Review for: Other more...
I recently purchased the Top Faced Born this way foundation in the color Butter Pecan. I will say that I've fallen in love with this foundation. It is a medium and buildable to full coverage foundation. A little also goes a long way, and it looks like skin when applied. I have very oily skin, and I love that this foundation doesn't separate from my skin after just a few hours. I do recommend tapping it into the skin for a flawless and seamless look. The color Butter Pecan does have a golden undertone and matched my skin perfectly. It does also appear to oxidize a little a few minutes after application. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Cori R.
Eau Claire, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! I have normal skin type with dry patches from time to time. I’ve been looking at this foundation for a while as my skin has changed in the last 6 months and I’m getting older so I’ve noticed foundations are reacting differently.

I got a sample from Sephora and I chose Natural Beige as my color and it was a PERFECT match. I got the sample from Sephora as I didn’t want to spend $39 on a foundation and have it be horrible. This is a higher end foundation and it is amazing.

This is hands down my new favorite foundation. It blends/melts into my skin like a dream. Use a brush, beauty blender or real techniques sponge and it’s flawless.

It’s not oily, doesn’t feel cakey or heavy. It’s a medium to full coverage foundation that is easily buildable.

I noticed my skin looked flawless, pores were minimal and it wore all day without cracking, shifting or creasing. I didn’t even set it with a powder!! My skin didn’t feel dry and I didn’t immediately want to wash my face at the end of the day.

After 2 test days, I went back to my local Ulta and purchased immediately. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Shelly L.
Review for: Nude - Very Light with Rosy Undertones more...
💥Too Faced Born This Way Foundation Review 💥

Shade: Nude

Skin Type: extremely dry/sensitive/allergic skin

I swear I love Too Faced as a brand. And I really do love the formula, and feel of this foundation. The first time I wore it, I was going out for a dinner date with my husband. It was night time, and I thought this was going to be my new holy grail foundation.

The next morning, I wore it again. Drove around all day, did some shopping, went to my sons Doc appt, and about mid afternoon, i pulled down my visor, and looked at myself in the mirror...I looked like an UmpaLoompa!! It oxidized sooo badly on me I turned orange!! My husband even said, “Babe, did you forget to blend in your face makeup?” I rolled my eyes, “No...this is what it looks like when a foundation oxidizes on me”. He wasn’t a fan, who would be?

So I went back to Sephora, tried another shade. Thinking hey, maybe I can get the oxidation working for me...however, that was not the case. The second shade, vanilla, turned out to be way to light, even after it dried and oxidized down.

In the end, where I love the formula and the finish...the oxidation turned out to be the reason I had to return it and walk way. Broke my heart because I truly LOVED the formula and finish. If only the oxidation problem didn’t happen... 😔

I’m curious, has this happened to anyone else? Have you tried this foundation and it oxidized on you? Let me know in the comments.

Hope y’all have a great rest of your day! Hugs❤️
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Natural Beige - Light Medium with Neutral Undertones more...
Im reviewing his product based on what it claims to do and then my opinion. The website claims that it is medium to full coverage undetectable coverage. Yes, you can build this up to full coverage however I feel in order to do that you need to use a lot of product and it began to get cakey on me. I would say this is more of a between middle to full coverage foundation. The website also claims the foundation contains coconut water and hyaluronic acid for hydration. I can’t say that it hydrated my skin as I typically use a hydrating primer and I did not notice a difference between this and any other foundation I’ve used. This product is oil free which I agree with, while wearing this my skin did not produce more oil than usual.

My opinions:
This has a strange scent, I’m not sure I love it but I don’t hate it and it dissipates pretty quickly. I have combination skin and this kept any oiliness at bay and did not cling to any of my dry patches. This wears throughout the day pretty will, once you get around the 12 hour mark it noticeably begins to break down but you could probably hit it with some powder to fix the situation. Overall I enjoyed this foundation and would likely purchase again. It didn’t do me dirty during a weird phase with my skin and didn’t make me break out. I would recommend this for combination skin but perhaps not oily skin as it is a more natural finish foundation as opposed to a matte foundation.
Melody M.
Longview , TX
Love this stuff. Previously I was using Tarte foundation and it doesn’t even compare to this product. I have a combination of dry and oily skin. This works for both so well! I use moisturizer and primer before applying makeup and my nose always looks so dry with other foundations. I don’t have any problem with this product and it blends well with my Adara Paris primer. It never cakes up or looks blotchy when covering up my redness or areas or breakouts. I have all different kinds of foundations, liquid and power, this is the best I have tried. Great product!
Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this foundation! It applies very nicely and has buildable coverage. I use this for both more natural looks or full glam. Additionally, I have acne prone skin and it doesn’t make me breakout! I would definitely recommend this foundation and in case you need help deciding which shade to order the chart below (which can be found on the two faced website) is extremely helpful!
Sabrina A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been wearing this foundation for a year & I Absolutely love this foundation. Gives off a full coverage look but doesn’t even feel heavy at all on the skin. They have a huge foundation range from the lightest to darkest foundation! My go to for sure.
It’s a radiant coverage, which is true. Definitely gives a glow to the skin, it’s oil free & meant for every skin type!

My foundation shade is “Caramel” ☀️ just Incase you were wondering.
Kaylee R.
Mechanicsville, VA
do you guys recommend a brush or beauty blender for best application? & if brush, what brush do you recommend?
Marissa M.
Westland, MI
What is the best way to apply this? Buffing brush or beauty blender??
Laura M.
Watsonville, CA
Would this foundation work with oily skin?
Melinda W.
What kind of coverage does this foundation give? Also is it worth the price?
Greta T.
Would this product work for dry skin?

Sephora