Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Oil-free foundation offering medium-to-full natural coverage in 35 shades for a flawless match and a perfect finish. Infused with: Coconut Water which aids in delicately replenishing skin's moisture levels. Hyaluronic Acid which gives a smoother, more youthful appearance. This oil-free foundations masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin. Coverage so undetectable, they'll think you were Born This Way. Available in new shades so more girls (and guys) can own their pretty and have flawless 'I woke up like this' skin.

I’m Tier 9 already but not much voxbox es at the time. Just like 1 every month . Are you in the same boat?
Tengo tiempo pensando en comprar este producto, mi piel es mixta y con pecas que me gusta cubrir, alguien que tenga estas características que haya usado Too Faced, me lo recomiendan?
like if you’d like this to be in your next voxbox!!
Start your review of Too Faced Born This Way Foundation!
Nikk L.
Avondale , AZ
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Nikk L.
Review for: Hazelnut
This foundation is amazing. I’m glad they expanded their shades it last all day and looks very natural . I recommend you try this out!
Crystal W.
Smithfield, NC
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Crystal W.
Review for: Swan
Great long lasting foundation. It’s fine to use if you have oily skin. It’s full coverage & leaves a beautiful matte finish. Doesn’t break your face out. I would recommend to my friends. Too FacedMakeupMakeup
Suki C.
Kissimmee, FL
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Suki C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the fact that this foundation is infused with coconut water, is medium to full coverage & it feels light weight. Makeup always Natural…. I use Warm Beige & Natural beige just because my skin is all different tones right now due to the sun here in Florida lol Overall, really good foundation. Did I mention that is Oil free? -Yeah that’s what sold me.
Morgan  P.
Paducah , KY
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Morgan  P.
Review for: Golden Beige
Too Face born this way is my dream come true I was looking for a moisturizing foundation. I found reviews online and they did not disappoint. It is amazing my skin no longer feels dry, I feel it's hiding my wrinkles. It is absolutely 💯 wonderful. The price is very reasonable as well. It is well worth the cost. You can't go wrong if you choose Too Face Born this way foundation.
Tama D.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Tama D.
Review for: Warm Beige
Love this medium coverage foundation from Too Faced. I am using this for almost more than 6 months now. One bottle lasts a long time. It doesn’t make my skin dry and I like the finishing look. The shades match my skin tone perfectly. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Jéssica Z.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Jéssica Z.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Jéssica Z.
Review for: Seashell
This is one of my favorite foundation, it’s a medium cover but you can build more. It’s super natural, and you don’t feel wearing make up. The color match good with mine. I definitely will buy again! Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Charvaun C.
Elmont, NY
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Charvaun C.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Charvaun C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am absolutely in love with this product. I’m almost done with my bottle and am so sad about it. I’m going to have to purchase another one.
Lilly O.
Essex, MD
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Lilly O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Vanilla
If you're looking for a medium to full coverage foundation, this is a great option! The foundation is a thin liquid-type formula and it's goes on very smooth. It’s very buildable and wonderful I would definitely buy this again .
Andrea A.
Round Rock, TX
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great foundation! Easy to blend, medium to full coverage. You can mix it with oils for a dew look, it is a long lasting foundation and great for all type of skin. This one is my favorite for summer! Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I just bought my second bottle!
Girlzy U.
Springfield, VA
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Girlzy U.
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation uploaded by Girlzy U.
Review for: Warm Beige
Love this foundation! it’s everything I’m looking for medium to full coverage stays in place doesn’t Crease into my smile lines goes on smooth looks absolutely beautiful! in photos! Leaves a beautiful finish on the skin covers up well I don’t get as oily as I would with another foundation my all time favorite!!Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

8,386 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...