BY TOO FACED #7 in Liquid Foundation

This oil-free foundation masterfully diffuses the line between makeup and skin for the perfect naturally flawless finish and coverage so undetectable, they’ll think you were Born This Way!

• Medium-to-full, undetectable coverage
  • Oil-free
  • Coconut Water helps delicately replenish skin's moisture levels without over hydrating
  • Infused with the resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin's appearance and promote elasticity
  • Hyaluronic Acid provides long-lasting, skin-balancing hydration for a smoother, more youthful appearance

How It Works:

Apply with fingertips, sponge, or Retractable Kabuki Brush and retract until bristles are dense. Start at the center of the face and work outward. Apply more to achieve desired coverage.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• do you guys recommend a brush or beauty blender for best ...173 Answers
  • Would this product work for dry skin?34 Answers
  • Okay ladies let me see your favorite selfies and what pro...4 Answers
Erica G.
Woodland
Review for: Warm Nude - Very Light with Neutral Undertones more...
I am a total foundation junkie, I tend to use different foundations depending on the look I want or how my skin is behaving. I like this one a lot and I think it's the one I reach for the most. I have a few others I prefer the finish a tiny more, but they require some fussing to get exactly what I want. This foundation is pretty good with very little work.

I like to use about two pumps, apply a bit on a small area at a time and kind of press into skin with a flat kabuki brush, then go over any areas that needs a bit more blending (hairline, etc) with a damp beauty sponge, then leave it alone for maybe 5 minutes to set. I find that I don't really need a concealer if I blend well enough around my eyes, and I don't need a powder to set, although it's not a dead matte foundation it's not dewy/shiny. Because I have dry skin, I always moisturize and prime so I don't know how this would perform without either of those, although I have no complaints about it being drying.  It also is long lasting, I have worn this in varying weather, all day and into the night and it's held up beautifully. It doesn't make me break out and doesn't showcase lines or pores either. Reading this review actually makes me wonder why i switch around so much. :)
Jessica R.
Florence, AZ
Absolutely love this foundation! I have combo skin with uneven skin tone, textured skin and old acne scars. I'm currently in the shade honey beige. This is my first high end foundation. I've only used drug store prior with good results but I can say there is a difference with higher end foundations.

I did buy the complete bundle with the foundation, hangover primer, hangover prep/setting spray and setting powder. The first day my skin looked flawless and dewy glow. It evened out my skin tone and covered my acne scars. It wore great. For 8+ hours.

*after the first couple days the primer and spray was not working with my skin and breaking down my foundation. I used another primer and its keeping a good base and making my foundation look beautiful again. This is a water based set.

The photo below was first day. Was on 6+ hours in 70° weather, after laying down and taken in natural light.
*excuse my large pores! I found the elf dupe recently for Tachata and you all its a must!

GREAT FOR DRY SKIN. What I loved is the coverage and dewy/satin finish (not a matte person) medium to full (I use 2 small pumps) last all day and feels like nothing on my skin. Very breathable. Definitely worth the $39!
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
When they came out with this makeup the lightest shade was porcelain. It was so dark I couldn’t even try it no matter how I tried to mix it with foundations. Now their lightest shade is called snow. It is so much better. It is more yellow toned than I prefer but it doesn’t look that bad. I used a foundation brush after primer. I dabbed the foundation on and then started blending in with my foundation brush. I do have pale skin but this shade seemed to be working really good. It is a medium to full coverage. I used like a pump and half because I wanted to get it into some problem spots I had with age spots etc. I think more pink tones look better on me but I was able to wear this. It did not cling to any dry patches I had. It has a satin finish. It didn’t move around. It does have transfer a little bit and I wanted to say that it did wear good for about 7 hours. I am pretty sure I have done a previous review on this and it was probably not as favorable. It had to do with when they came out they only had 12 shades and none of them worked for me.
Victoria J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other more...
So I tried a sample of this awhile ago and never really thought much of it. But recently I’ve been seeing all this hype about it on twitter and especially for DRY skin which I do have, along with combo but more dry than oily. So I decided to go get another sample and I tried one side with a brush which came out pretty good. The coverage was nice. The beauty blender side sucked however. Felt like it was hard to blend. And you definitely want to use the brush if you want more coverage. The most disappointing part of this was how it applied on my nose. Now with most foundations, I never really have trouble on my nose besides maybe a pore issue so I usually always use my one HG foundation on just my nose but skipped it this time. This applied so awful on my nose I wanted to scream. I never have dry patches directly on my nose and that’s what it gave me in appearance. So I’m not sure what the deal was with that and I also don’t see how this foundation is so hyped for “dry” skin but overall it was a nice, radiant finish everywhere else.
Venus H.
Review for: Other more...
I finally got the opportunity to try this foundation and I have to say it is really nice. I purchased the shade Butter Pecan which is my perfect winter shade. I will probably have to get a slightly deeper shade for the summer as I get a pretty nice tan during that time. It is hydrating, light weight, goes on very smooth and blends like a dream. The only thing I don’t like is that it is supposed to be medium-to-full coverage, so I only used one pump but ended up needing two more pumps in order to get the coverage that I needed. However, the one redeeming quality is that even with using that much, it still feels like I don’t have nothing on!
max o.
Porter, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
My forever go to foundation! Not only is the packaging sturdy, nice, and cute the formula is smooth. I know some would say it's full coverage, I think it could be a little more than it is. BUT, I also hate super thick foundations as they end up giving me migraines after long wear. Due to it's more liquidy base, I can wear it a little more effortlessly. During the day, maybe 5 or so hours in, I would say it dulls down a little bit, but with some powder adjustments it looks back to normal. I love the shade range for this formula too. I normally have a hard time finding a foundation that is my skin tone and doesn't oxidize to make me look like a literal dorito, but Born This Way does the trick for me! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation. I have been using this for at least 3-4 years and have never wanted to switch or even try other foundations. It’s a bit expensive being around $35 but it’s 100% worth it and lasts you a while. It’s thick and you don’t need to use too much if if you want to use more, you can and it doesn’t look caked on. So smooth and not too dry or oily. Absolutely perfect as always.
Shawndrace M.
Ashtabula, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh holy grail ooooooh holy grail!!, I have never loved a foundation so much in my life! I’ve been through Stella, Fenty, Bareminerals and a few drug store brand and nothing has ever made me look as natural with a beautiful glow, i use the shade Sable and it is the perfect match, I recommend this for combination skin and any other skin type with the corresponding primer that you use for your skin!
Kaycee M.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Swan - Fairest With Neutral Undertones more...
This foundation is really versatile and works well on most skin types. I reach for this more than any other foundations and my clients love it! It’s a medium to full coverage but can be sheered down with a dense brush or beauty blender. The finish is a really nice natural to soft matte finish. I really like the smoothness of the finish and that it doesn’t emphasize texture or pores on the skin. I’m also really happy that too faced has brought in better shades recently for deeper skin. My only criticism of this is that if the skin isn’t completely prepped and finished off with a good setting spray, the foundation starts to wear off around my nose and chin after a few hours.
Christel (.
Oakland, TN
Review for: Other more...
I recently purchased the Top Faced Born this way foundation in the color Butter Pecan. I will say that I've fallen in love with this foundation. It is a medium and buildable to full coverage foundation. A little also goes a long way, and it looks like skin when applied. I have very oily skin, and I love that this foundation doesn't separate from my skin after just a few hours. I do recommend tapping it into the skin for a flawless and seamless look. The color Butter Pecan does have a golden undertone and matched my skin perfectly. It does also appear to oxidize a little a few minutes after application. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Kaylee R.
Mechanicsville, VA
do you guys recommend a brush or beauty blender for best application? & if brush, what brush do you recommend?
Marissa M.
Westland, MI
What is the best way to apply this? Buffing brush or beauty blender??
Laura M.
Watsonville, CA
Would this foundation work with oily skin?
Melinda W.
What kind of coverage does this foundation give? Also is it worth the price?
Greta T.
Would this product work for dry skin?