BY TOO FACED #5 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Our silky, lightweight powder sets makeup for longer wear while providing a veil of perfecting luminosity for a finish so natural they’ll think you were Born This Way.

Details:

The inspiration behind Born This Way came from one of Jerrod’s favorite movies about bridesmaids. In the opening scene, the lead actress wakes up, rushes to the bathroom to put on her makeup, and sneaks back into bed to imply...“I woke up like this.” It’s all the coverage you want without seeing the makeup.

Application Tip: To lock in your concealer for all day wear, set a generous amount of Born This Way Setting Powder in the triangle of light, wait ten minutes, then dust away.

Perfect Pairing: Born This Way Foundation, Born This Way Concealer

MORE TO LOVE:

• Universal shade complements all skin tones
  • Helps brighten and boost skin’s radiance
  • Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance

Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Silica, Talc, Isoceteth-10, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I heard this wasn't much different than the Coty drugstore settin...1 Answers
  • How does this setting powder compare to the Laura... Be the first to answer!
  • I️ want to know if this product is worth the money? I️ have been ...2 Answers
Paula M.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
UPDATE:
I decided not to bother trying with a brush, I use my setting powders a little bit on my powder brush and then blend my makeup so I just don't want to risk or put more effort on my makeup just to make this powder work when even my air spun doesn't do this. I should've listened to the person who posted that she also had flashback

I tried and compared powders for my blog and loved this the most first try. Loved the formula, the staying power, amount of product for the price, non-drying, the sifter, but this flashback omg. I had placed some on my cheeks also but since I have bronzer and powder on top it helped it but under my eyes had no chance. I'll try with a brush to apply it see if it makes a difference and update when I do it's just risky though what if I forget or don't go over an area with a powder like what do I do then ugh.
Susana A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I jumped on the Laura Mercier setting powder bandwagon, and used the ish outta it, I felt my skin started rejecting it, THEN TOO FACED released THIS SETTING POWDER! And omg this is MY GO TO setting powder now! It set my concealer and my face so bomb! It blurs and softens my imperfections and fine lines and stays in place! A lil goes a long way also! There is NO Flash back, and it’s not too drying for all types of skin types! I have oily skin so this helps soooooooo much bcuz i feel it keeps my oils at bay for 5-6 hours! If you’re a Too Faced lover get this and you’ll love it or if not buy it bcuz it DOES THE JOB! It has no smell but does a job well done!
Alaina R.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very particular with my powders, and I have to say that this is my favorite one by far! This product is very finely milled, and it is not heavy in the skin. You can’t really over apply with this. This is so gorgeous because it leaves you matte, but somehow it doesn’t look cakey. What I mean is there is still an obvious look of hydration. I have oily skin so believe that I appreciate that it keeps my natural oils at bay while still making me look healthy. This helps to blur lines and pores as well. The powder is not a stark white, so it has NO flashback and I find on my skin tone that it does not leave a cool, white cast that I struggle with. The color is almost translucent, with a beige tone. The color does not show up on the skin however. This has become my go to powder and I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!
Elizabeth F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a surprising favorite for my typically very oily skin. It's winter so I'd say I'm combination currently, with a few dry patches, but I still get quite greasy throughout the day. This powder helps set my dry undereyes (I'm picky about powders there) and keep them smooth. It sets foundations well, looking again very smooth but not powdery. It is light and more skin like than I am used to, yet it does help hold everything in place and performs well even in my t zone. The jar is large and feels like a good value, and I quite like the sifter cover. I know dry skinned ladies who love this, but I didn't think others should be quick to dismiss it. In the summer I may prefer the peach powder all over but I suspect I'll continue using this under my eyes.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this setting powder. It’s not drying on the face at all instead this makes your skin look radiant and it stays radiant all day. I also like how it has a shifter on it so it’s not messy and very travel friendly. The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I used this to set my nars all day luminous weightless foundation my face started looking oily in a few hours and I don’t know why because I have dry skin. I ended up returning the foundation because it made me break out. I’m going to keep on using this powder since it looked perfectly fine with all my other foundations.Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
Lisa M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. My Sephora I work at was out of the full size, so i grabbed this to give it a try. I was in heaven. It feels like silk on the skin. It doesn't give flashback. It just makes my whole face that perfect blurred filtered appearance. Does not settle into my eye wrinkles or laugh lines!
Jashala f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this setting powder. I use it to set my undereye area and it gives me a really smooth finish and stops any creading that may happen. Also, I gotta say the packaging is really amazing. I wish all companies would follow Too Faces lead and put a little closure over the softer to keep the mess to a minimum.
Ciara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beeeeest setting powder ever. I’ve tried Laura mercier, I’ve tried Coty airspun. Cheap or expensive none of them did me justice. Between flashback or feeling ashy I’ve never been satisfied with a setting powder the way I have with this too faced powder. It’s 32$ but it’s huuuuge and a little goes a long way.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Too Faced cosmetics but not this setting powder. Although I have normal skin with oiliness in the T-zone, this powder did not provide a matte finish. In fact, as the day went on, my face looked even oilier! The color is universal but it gave me a slight orange tint to my skin. The texture is nice but I could definitely see the powder on my face. Unfortunately, I will not purchase again.
Selena L.
Lynn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!!! Thank you TooFaced!! Always killing the game. If you don't have this bad boy in your kit then what are you doing?!! I love how super light weight it is perfect for setting and baking, leaves your skin locked and set. Nice smooth finish with a low glow. Let's talk about the packaging, shall we? THEY KILLED IT! I use a makeup bag and all my powders get everywhere and make things a bit messy but I appreciate this powder specially because it has a safety lid to prevent any fall out from the product along with the cover. 0 Mess free. Thank you TOOFACED!! <3333Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is it glittery?
Monika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product like the Laura Mercier powder?
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you absolute every single day holy grail make up product? Mine is Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade! It leaves my face looking velvety smooth!
Avery S.
905 fargo ct
should i get the too faced born this way setting powder‼❓Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would so out very to try this brand, however I could never afford it. Is there any sampling programs out there?