BY TOO FACED #11 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Our silky, lightweight powder sets makeup for longer wear while providing a veil of perfecting luminosity for a finish so natural they’ll think you were Born This Way.

Details:

The inspiration behind Born This Way came from one of Jerrod’s favorite movies about bridesmaids. In the opening scene, the lead actress wakes up, rushes to the bathroom to put on her makeup, and sneaks back into bed to imply...“I woke up like this.” It’s all the coverage you want without seeing the makeup.

Application Tip: To lock in your concealer for all day wear, set a generous amount of Born This Way Setting Powder in the triangle of light, wait ten minutes, then dust away.

Perfect Pairing: Born This Way Foundation, Born This Way Concealer

MORE TO LOVE:

• Universal shade complements all skin tones
  • Helps brighten and boost skin’s radiance
  • Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance

Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Silica, Talc, Isoceteth-10, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I heard this wasn't much different than the Coty drugstor...1 Answers
  • How does this setting powder compare to the Laura Mercier...1 Answers
  • I️ want to know if this product is worth the money? I️ ha...3 Answers
Reviews (1975)
Tatiana M.
I love this setting powder! This is going to sound crazy but I feel like it’s a moisturizing powder lol it’s matte for sure but it doesn’t leave you feeling dry like a lot of other matte setting powders can. I’ve got combo skin and it works great for me. The powder is so finely milled, one problem I do have though is when I try to bake my under eyes with it, instead of covering my sponge it wants to cake up on my sponge so it doesn’t sit on my skin evenly, it puts chunks of powder down when I use a damp beauty blender but I think I’m going to try a dry sponge to place the powder down. Also my t-zone gets fairly oily and I find it breaks up around my nose and smile lines fairly quickly but I sometimes set those specific areas with a different powder and use the born this way powder to set the rest of my face because it leaves such a flawless, airbrushed finish to my skin. I feel like dry skin people will really love this powder but I’m combo and still love it! I’ve seen reviews of people saying it flashes back but I haven’t had that problem, personally. Highly recommend!
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
I think everyone should own this powder! It’s absolutely perfection! I don’t have one bad thing to say about it. LM setting powder used to be my holy grail and don’t get me wrong I still love that powder but this one has actually taken its place which is something I thought would never happen. I have literally used 100s of setting powders and never found one I liked more than LM until this one! I have combination skin so sometime when I’m on the drier side LM could look a little heavy but this powder is so lightweight that it never looks dry or heavy or cakey. It sets makeup so beautifully! And at the same time keeps my tzone from getting oily. It’s also perfect to set under the eyes so that it doesn’t look dry or cakey! And no powder has ever done that for me. Even LM would make my under eyes look a little dry but not this one. I can’t say enough good things about this powder.
Thee S.
Tucson
By far the best setting powder ever. When too faced came out with this setting powder i was taken back. It did the job and it did the job very well. Definetly not a gimmick. It set my foundation and concealer beautifully. Well worth the coins and well worth the buy. The formula is so finely milled that it just melts into your skin amd gives you like a skin like finish. I would highly recommend this to any and everybody very universal. You can use on flawless skin and you can use one textured oily skin. Its formula is just breath taking. Goegeous packaging a aswell and as always. Great product i will continue to buy over and over again.this etheral powder is a product that is a must have. Will not cake up yout foundation. I highly highly recommend this is my 4th container of this product its the best!
Marielle S.
State College, PA
Born This Way Setting Powder 🌸
It is silky, lightweight powder that sets makeup for longer wear. It claims to have a natural looking finish which compliments all skintones and it's infused with Coconut water to help replenish your skin's moisture levels. It is also Paraben, Sulfates and Phthalates FREE.
🖤
I've been using this for over a month now and it's safe to say that it is absolutely working really great on me! It does NOT give any cakiness on me esp.when i do set my concealer. I don't have any flashback either. However i don't advise to retouch it for it may cause patches on your dry area if you are on the dry side skintype. I love how fine this powder and its very soft. It does not crease on me which i love! It sets my undereye beautifully and last long hours. I have combination skin and most of the day i wear it for 6 hrs max and i notice that i don't have to blot some area on my face. I just love this powder that it makes my skin appear blurred & flawless.
🖤
Packaging is really classy and gorgeous! Great for travelling too due to sifter.

Overall - I am very impressed with this setting powder. I will def repurchase it once i run out of it (which probably will take a longer coz it is alot!) Highly recommend!!😍 my BORN THIS WAY family is now complete!
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
This is another favorite of mine for setting powders - I would probably rank this as #3 on my list! And I do love the Too Faced Peach setting powder just as much too! This setting powder is so finely milled and has just the right about of color to it where it’s not leaving you with stark white under eyes, but it’s not adding color to your skin either! It does exactly what it is made to do.. set the skin and leave a beautiful highlighted effect to brighten the under eyes and lock in any part of your face that you choose to set. It really helps keep your look looking fresh all day and eliminates creasing throughout the day. I really see a difference on days when I don’t use this product - for example, my smile lines crease more when I don’t use this.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
One of my favorite setting powders next up to Laura Mercier! The two are definitely comparable. Gives a nice matte finish without looking overly powdery. Your makeup will stay all day, it’s as if this powder blurs away flaws and fine lines. This product just brings your whole look together and this is not an exaggeration. Also, the amount of product for the price is worth mentioning, you get a lot of product compared to other high-end setting powders. The only complaint I could really give is that sometimes it leaves a bit of flashback in photos because of its light velvetty finish, but it wasn’t a dealbreaker for me. One of my favorite parts of doing my makeup every day is when i get to use this because I truly feel as if it brings your whole look together. Photo added to show how great it looks on the under eye area because i was impressed!
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
Hands down my holy grail loose setting Powder. This is the powder that helps make my skin look flawless. It does not make my skin look caked nor dry like sand. I will always buy this powder and I recommend it this to anyone. I don’t think it’ll fail anyone no matter what your skin type is. Too Faced perfected this product. There is absolutely no flashback. I love the packaging on it as well because I can travel with it and the powder will not get everywhere. If you are wondering if this is worth it to get, IT IS!
lindsay m.
Manchester, MD
The Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade was an amazing product that remains apart of my every day makeup routine. The coverage is amazing in setting the full coverage foundation I use. The shading was amazing that even in the summer when my fair skin began to become more tan, I did not have to purchase in a darker shade as it laid spectacularly well on my skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Naomi C.
Redwood City
This powder makes my skin look SO BEAUTIFUL. It makes my pores look virtually nonexistent, and does help the longevity of my makeup! This only, and truly unfortunate downside, is that there is serious flash back if you set your concealer with it. I’m talking WHITE under eyes in flash photography. I still use it, but don’t take flash pics in it. A beautiful powder for everyday use!
Ashley C.
Mashpee, MA
I just recently started using this powder about a month ago, and I'm so glad that I did. This has definitely become my holy grail powder. I used to always use the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, but since I started using this I don't ever reach for it anymore. I personally think that it has a yellow tint to the powder, but not as yellow as a banana powder. When you put it on your skin it doesn't look like it has a yellow tint though. I love the way it looks on my skin, it makes my face look smooth, and my pores blurred. I have combo skin, and my t-zone gets really oily, but this powder definitely really helps with that. I don't get oily as quickly as I usually do when I use this powder, and it makes my makeup last really well throughout the day. I also love using it for baking my under eye, which I'm picky about which powder to use for that. My under eye area can get really dry at times, and when I use certain powders to set my concealer it can get very dry, and cakey looking. This powder doesn't do that, my under eye looks smooth, and blurred, and stays creaseless. 8
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is it glittery?
Sophs B.
Does this have glitter in it? Also is it transparent?
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Does it leave a white cast or flashback?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Sarah R.
Jacksonville , FL
I️ want to know if this product is worth the money? I️ have been looking for a holy grail face powder for a long time now.