BY TOO FACED #14 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A silky, lightweight powder that sets makeup for longer wear. This setting powder provides a veil of perfecting radiance for an ethereal, natural-looking finish. This universal shade complements all skintones, and it's infused with coconut water to help replenish your skin's moisture levels. Alpine rose helps brighten and boost your skin's radiance while hyaluronic acid imparts a smoother, more youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Katie S.
Katie S.
Corona, CA
This setting powder is truly one of my holy grail powders!  I find that it works best on matte foundations, as there is a slight sheen to this powder so it does add some luminosity.  I have dry combination skin and find that it doesn't emphasize dry patches, yet keeps my face matte where I need to be oil-free.  I personally love the glow this powder gives, however I did notice on some foundations such as my Givenchy photo perfexion, that it looked almost glittery in flash photos.  I don't find that this powder alters the color of my foundation in photos, however it does have the tendency to look shimmery ( I don't mind that).  You get quite a bit of product for the price and the packaging isn't difficult to use, so I'm unsure why people keep complaining about it.
Vineetha V.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this setting powder. It’s not drying on the face at all instead this makes your skin look radiant and it stays radiant all day. I also like how it has a shifter on it so it’s not messy and very travel friendly. The reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I used this to set my nars all day luminous weightless foundation my face started looking oily in a few hours and I don’t know why because I have dry skin. I ended up returning the foundation because it made me break out. I’m going to keep on using this powder since it looked perfectly fine with all my other foundations.Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
Michiko V.
Michiko V.
San Antonio, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily skin and every single setting powder I've tried doesn't even compare to this powder (I've tried a lot). I was weary of trying this because of the illuminating formula which is an oily skin nightmare but surprisingly this extended the wear of my makeup and set my foundation and concealer wonderfully. It wore amazing throughout the night and didn't settle into my gigantic pores like all of the mattifying ones have. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin today it blurs literally every imperfection. So if you have oily skin and want to look luminous this is perfect. It's a satin finish and doesn't look dry. 5 stars because this is my new HG!!!!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting powder is beautiful! Its great to set under eye concealers and liquid foundation for a beautiful inner lit glow! It doesn't make you look dry in anyways and is so finely milled that it doesn't emphasis texture. I do find on porcelain skin that it does oxidize the color of your foundation just a tad.  Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte BronzerToo Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting BlushToo Faced Born This Way Medium-to-Full Coverage FoundationToo Faced Born This Way Concealer
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This loose powder definitely took me by surprise! I have used the Laura Mercier powder forever but I’m so impressed with Too Faced powder- it instantly gives a flawless airbrushed finish that is not too heavy and sets your makeup in place for the whole day!

The packaging is adorable and the price is right!
Would definitely recommend if your looking for something new to try!
Christa P.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder blew me away! I was using Dermablend translucent powder to set my makeup, but this powder is so much finer and really does the job of not letting my foundation of concealer crease. I mean, once you set your makeup with this stuff it will look flawless for so long! I've worn this over 12 hours and it kept my oils at bay and no product settled into my fine lines. The packaging is also really cute. Even though I love the little heart on the inside, the fold-up cap kind of gets in the way when I'm trying to put leftover product back into the jar. But other than that, I absolutely love this powder, it's dreamy!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Odenton
This is my new holy grail powder. I was nervous to use it at first, admittedly, but now it's my favorite purchase of the month. This powder keeps my makeup in place all day and feels baby soft on the skin. It gives the most beautiful soft focus blurred glow and my skin looks flawless with this powder. I use a large powder brush to tap some product all over my skin, then really buff it in. You don't have to use much. I wouldn't use this for baking the under eye, but that's not what a product like this is intended for anyway. All over the face it gives you a gorgeous finish and best of all, no flash back!
Carey C.
Carey C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Right now this is my favorite under eye setting powder. I'm 43 with fine lines and dark circles. I use Tarte Shape Tape and Colour Pop concealers and I use this to set them both. It looks beautiful. It sets the concealer but doesn't leave my undereye looking dry nor does it look luminous in a highlighter sort of way. It does just give it a healthy looking glow. I don't use this on its own to set my foundation. I have oily skin and this isn't mattifying enough, but I have been dusting this over another powder which looks great on my skin.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful setting powder. Its great to bake with or dust all over your face. It makes you look like you have a filter on. There is no flash back. I love the cute packaging. You can buy this at sephora for around $30. You get a decent amount of product. It doesnt leave any weird cast on your face. I like this just about as much as my laura mercier translucent setting powder. Its a very good quality powdet and looks beautiful on your skin Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade #toofaced
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this product from Ulta and I love it. I have never used a translucent powder before and this definitely sets the bar high. It gives the skin a nice, natural finish and is super easy to apply. There is a decent amount of product in the package, so I don't see myself running out of it any time soon. There is no flashback when I take a picture or a video, and it isn't cakey. It also blurs the pores and doesn't cause the under-eye to crease what so ever. I suggest that everyone tries this product!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is it glittery?
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to other setting powders?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave a white cast or flashback?
ella b.
ella b.
Hx2 9dg
I want to try this product so bad but it seems good just wish I had the money to get it x
Lita O.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have flashback?