BY TOO FACED #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A silky, lightweight powder that sets makeup for longer wear. This setting powder provides a veil of perfecting radiance for an ethereal, natural-looking finish. This universal shade complements all skintones, and it's infused with coconut water to help replenish your skin's moisture levels. Alpine rose helps brighten and boost your skin's radiance while hyaluronic acid imparts a smoother, more youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Michiko V.
Michiko V.
San Antonio, Tx
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
I have extremely oily skin and every single setting powder I've tried doesn't even compare to this powder (I've tried a lot). I was weary of trying this because of the illuminating formula which is an oily skin nightmare but surprisingly this extended the wear of my makeup and set my foundation and concealer wonderfully. It wore amazing throughout the night and didn't settle into my gigantic pores like all of the mattifying ones have. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin today it blurs literally every imperfection. So if you have oily skin and want to look luminous this is perfect. It's a satin finish and doesn't look dry. 5 stars because this is my new HG!!!!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
This setting powder is beautiful! Its great to set under eye concealers and liquid foundation for a beautiful inner lit glow! It doesn't make you look dry in anyways and is so finely milled that it doesn't emphasis texture. I do find on porcelain skin that it does oxidize the color of your foundation just a tad.  Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing PowderToo Faced Too Faced Love Flush 16-Hour BlushToo Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Odenton
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
This is my new holy grail powder. I was nervous to use it at first, admittedly, but now it's my favorite purchase of the month. This powder keeps my makeup in place all day and feels baby soft on the skin. It gives the most beautiful soft focus blurred glow and my skin looks flawless with this powder. I use a large powder brush to tap some product all over my skin, then really buff it in. You don't have to use much. I wouldn't use this for baking the under eye, but that's not what a product like this is intended for anyway. All over the face it gives you a gorgeous finish and best of all, no flash back!
Carey C.
Carey C.
Springfield
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
Right now this is my favorite under eye setting powder. I'm 43 with fine lines and dark circles. I use Tarte Shape Tape and Colour Pop concealers and I use this to set them both. It looks beautiful. It sets the concealer but doesn't leave my undereye looking dry nor does it look luminous in a highlighter sort of way. It does just give it a healthy looking glow. I don't use this on its own to set my foundation. I have oily skin and this isn't mattifying enough, but I have been dusting this over another powder which looks great on my skin.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
This is a beautiful setting powder. Its great to bake with or dust all over your face. It makes you look like you have a filter on. There is no flash back. I love the cute packaging. You can buy this at sephora for around $30. You get a decent amount of product. It doesnt leave any weird cast on your face. I like this just about as much as my laura mercier translucent setting powder. Its a very good quality powdet and looks beautiful on your skin Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade #toofaced
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
I just purchased this product from Ulta and I love it. I have never used a translucent powder before and this definitely sets the bar high. It gives the skin a nice, natural finish and is super easy to apply. There is a decent amount of product in the package, so I don't see myself running out of it any time soon. There is no flashback when I take a picture or a video, and it isn't cakey. It also blurs the pores and doesn't cause the under-eye to crease what so ever. I suggest that everyone tries this product!
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
This powder is amazing! I purchased it at Sephora and I love it so much! The Born This Way line is absolutely amazing, it's my favorite face makeup line! It has no flashback, and is completely translucent. I have normal to dry skin and it works wonders. I've heard it works well for people with oily skin too. I would recommend this to everyone! I love the shifter and the lid! It keeps it super clean too!
Joselyn R.
Joselyn R.
Sterling, Va
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
Recently tried this powder and I love the way it made my skin look! My skin looked so smooth and pore less and I loved how it didn't alter my foundation color. The packaging is an A+ since it has a cap which keeps it from getting messy which I love. The only downfall to this product is that I used it to bake under my eyes and it gave me horrible flash back which is a deal breaker for me. That's why I didn't give it 5 stars but I will continue to use it to lightly set my foundation.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
I have really been enjoying this setting powder. So far it's kept my makeup in place for 5hours before I took it off. There's no SPF But it is easy to apply. I would purchase again and I love the packaging. It has a little close over top so that the product doesn't pour out which makes a big mess plus wasting product. It also gives your skin an ethereal like glow. It's a stunning powder overall. I have dry skin and love it so I don't know if oily skin types will like this one.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder Universal Shade
This is the greatest setting powder I have every used.  I know this sounds dramatic but I have tried so many setting powders and I am so happy that I finally found the one that works best with my foundation and skin.  This reduces shine and does not have a flash back.  It is naturally beautiful and enhances my natural skin which I have never experienced before.  The packaging is beautiful as well and it absorbs any extra oil without drying out my face.  I love this and recommend it to everyone!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is it glittery?
Lita O.
Lita O.
Round Rock
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have flashback?
ella b.
ella b.
Hx2 9dg
I want to try this product so bad but it seems good just wish I had the money to get it x
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this compared to other setting powders?
Erin S.