BeautyFaceFace MakeupToo Faced
Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder

Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder

A silky, lightweight powder that sets makeup for longer wear. Ethereal Setting Powder provides a veil of perfecting luminosity for a finish so natural that they'll think you were Born This Way.

Is this worth it?
How I can determine what shade am I ?
So is this amazing or is it amazing??? On a scale of 1 to oh f#@k yes where does this rank?? Just curious...I have a Too Faced "Stan" thing going on! Not seriously but am a HUGE fan of literally every single Too Faced product I have ever had the pleasure of owning or even just trying out!?
Start your review of Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder!
Kimberlina L.
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Kimberlina L.
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and after baking it doesn’t leave dry patches. It so smooth and pretty. It’s my favorite powder. I would highly recommend. I would buy it again.
Ashmita  T.
Euless, TX
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Ashmita  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder pairs so well with the too faced born this way concealer (which is also my fav) This doesn’t have any flashbacks and stays matte all day. Keeps makeup looking fresh all day..
Shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Shakeeta H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this setting powder it definitely did the job it's a little pricey but it's worth the coins it's about $32 except my makeup beautifully and it lasted all day very easy to apply I highly recommend this powder if you have the coins to spend you can find it at your local Ulta or Sephora check it out Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Sarah S.
I have tried a lot of different setting powders and I really like this one. It's really great to set under my eyes with and it's a great way to preserve my makeup. It makes my skin look Flawless and has a very nice finish I definitely recommend
Heather D.
Osburn, ID
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder performs so well, especially with a sponge application. Locks creams down, blurs large pores without enhancing fine lines. I am loving this powder on my aging skin. I highly recommend it!
Saige R.
West Monroe, LA
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Saige R.
This is my favorite setting powder. It is easy to use and doesn't mess up the makeup underneath or change the color once I put it on. I also like that is has an extra snap lid in it to keep from spilling. I would purchase this again. Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder
Autumn B.
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Autumn B.
This stuff works well for mattifying, but it's just not my favorite powder. I feel like it changes my foundation shade darker, but that could be a formula compatibility thing. I've tried it with Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation and Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation, and felt the same about it. I know the selling point on this is the hyaluronic acid in this, so it sounds like it won't be overly drying, but I don't find it much different than any other setting powder in terms of hydration, I think it has a slight sheen so it doesn't look as matte, that's where the ethereal part comes in. This promises a lot of the same as IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Loose Setting Powder but IT's feels like a finer powder. This powder is nice, but not a repurchase for me.
Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Mary L.
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Mary L.
One of the most underrated setting powders in my opinion on the market. This product is so amazing and never causes creasing. I use it every single time I do my make up and have had it for over a year and it has still not even reached halfway gone. I would recommend this to literally anybody with a face. Completely worth every penny and never has flashbacks and photos taken at night!!! Buy
Monica S.
Longmont
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Monica S.
Purchased at: ULTA
i love it. it really works, it doesn’t make your skin looked oily but it doesn’t make it look extremely textured. i’m still a beginner with makeup so i don’t think i’m using it right. i would most definitely buy it again, and i 10/10 recommend.
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder uploaded by Carrie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like how this powder looks when I first put it on. It sets my makeup without changing colors and feels nice. It doesn’t feel dry or too powdery. But after a few hours of working it settles into the creases in my face. I have to use a lot of facial expressions when I work. I teach online to young kids. I hate how the lines in my forehead are pronounced and under my eyes.

319 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kanitha G.