Too Faced Born This Way Concealer

Instantly hide imperfections, vanish the appearance of dark circles, and blur the look of lines and wrinkles for complete coverage so undetectable, they’ll think you were Born This Way.

After using Born This Way Concealer:
100% said it showed IMPROVEMENT IN SKIN MOISTURE LEVELS after 1 hour
97% said it provides a NATURAL, UNDETECTABLE FINISH
97% said it provides a SMOOTH, CREASELESS FINISH
97% said it provides a FLAWLESS "NO MAKEUP LOOK"
*Research results

Details:

We infused skincare benefits, including Coconut Water to replenish moisture levels, Alpine Rose to brighten and boost radiance, and Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance. Creamy and comfortable, a proprietary blend of color correctors create the look of flawless skin. Complexion looks naturally radiant when applied over or under foundation – even when worn alone.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Oil-free
  • Coconut Water helps delicately replenish skin’s moisture levels without over hydrating
  • Infused with the resilient Alpine Rose to brighten the skin’s appearance and promote elasticity
  • Hyaluronic Acid provides long-lasting, skin-balancing hydration for a smoother, more youthful appearance
  • Net Weight 0.23 Fl. oz. / 0.7 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Didecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tropolone, Yogurt Powder. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Is this good for dry skin?
Is this a hydrating concealer ?
I will like to try this product How is the quality of this concealer ? Does it gives full coverage?
Start your review of Too Faced Born This Way Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...crease! It's really moisturizing, easy to blend, and lasts all day. It isn't full coverage, but it covers what I need it to” in reviews
“...pretty close to it. in my opinion better then shape tape or nars. love the brightening effect that it gives on those mornings when you wake up looking like you didn’t sleep at all. pair it with the setting powder for an amazing finish.” in reviews
“it’s a good concealer. it’s a little oily. a little more hydrating then what i would like. i used it up but it’s not something i would repurchase but it does have a good coverage. so i do feel like if you want a more moisturizing concealer with coverage you’d like it.” in reviews
“...stickier. it definitely doesn't hide all of my redness being that it is very lightweight. there are definitely better concealers out there. the born this way foundation when paired with this does work pretty well as they blend nicely” in reviews
“...everyday concealer or even on top of a heavy foundation set with a setting powder! i purchased this at ulta and would purchase many colors” in reviews
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the small travel size just to see what the hype was about... and I'm SO glad I didn't spend the money for the full size! I have a combination of dark circles and puffiness. I also have very fair skin, and the lightest shade available was medium, so I decided to try it with only coverage and consistency in mind, not color (I did use it while I had a spray tan, and my opinions have not changed). I typically use "Boi-ing" industrial strength concealer from Benefit cosmetics, and I was looking for something lighter to use that would be better for everyday use. I chose to try this product because of the convincing info on the package: the promise of hydration, crease-proof coverage, and more. When I first applied it, I dotted and stippled it with a beauty blender. The result was a drippy, streaky, oily mess. I decided to not judge yet, smoothed it out as best I could, and applied a tiny bit more. I went over it with setting powder and moved on to the other eye. This time, I applied less product and I used my finger (since the product is so runny that the applicator is just too saturated to use) to tap it around under my eye. I did not use setting powder on the second eye. Within that time, the first eye had already lost most of its coverage, with the product finding its way into every possible crack and crevice, leaving my dark areas totally exposed and lines of product showing clearly in every tiny wrinkle. Apparently using less product and no powder had no effect, because the second eye soon followed suit. I was beyond disappointed, because the package boasted a crazy percentage of users who claimed it's "crease-proof", among other glowing statistics. Sadly, I must be of the small percentage it totally screws over. If you're looking for a moderate coverage concealer, I'd recommend the Sephora brand. It definitely delivers more than this one does!
Clay City
Review for: Fairest (very fair w/golden undertones)
I was very pleasantly surprised by this product. Generally, my go- to concealers are the shape tape, Nars concealer, and the makeup revolution concealer(shape tape dupe). I got this concealer on a whim to try something new and a lot of YouTube beauty gurus love the product. I purchased the concealer in natural beige after being matched in the store- my exact skin color since I just wanted some concealing for pimples or in some areas when I don’t feel like wearing foundation. I will be purchasing this in lighter and darker colors for contouring. To start with the list of amazing things about this product, there is a lot of product in the container for the price. It is very full coverage without being cakey at all- a problem with the shape tape in my experience if I’m not careful. I can easily use this as a mini- foundation especially with spots I just want to cover up. It’s very blendable. The finish is awesome, and great for oily skin but doesn’t appear dry or flakey, which is sometimes a problem with Matte products to help reduce oils, which im not even sure is a purpose of this product but it does have that benefit. And of course, the wand is fantastic- the shape is unique and perfect for covering trouble areas. I am also considering buying the Born this Way foundation- that’s how much I loved this concealer. Would recommend for anyone- also seems like it would be good for any skin type. Just this concealer and some powder is perfect for a low key makeup day- and definitely gives enough coverage.
Too Faced Born This Way Concealer uploaded by Laura D.
Review for: Medium Nude (medium w/golden undertones)
THE WORSE CONCEALER I’VE HAVE EVER USED! If you want instant creases underneath your eyes this is your guy lol I bought this for $8 at TjMaxx and I’m so happy I didnt pay full price! I tried to blend it with brush, with sponge, let it dry a little, blend it fresh, put little, put a lot AND NOTHING WORKED!! Save your $$$ and get something from the drug store or something like Tarte shape tape. I included another picture where you can see how I normally do my concealer with another product and you clearly see the difference! It’s deff the product on my skin. Big review bc I gave it so many chances and it let me down lol so please dont buy it! It’s bad Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
Portsmouth , VA
Review for: Medium Nude (medium w/golden undertones)
This is my new holy-grail concealer! It is amazing to highlight the under eyes and face or to concealer bags under the eyes. It is just like the nars creamy concealer or the urban decay naked skin but better as it is literally the lovechild of both combined! This concealer isn't for full coverage spot concealing like the sensual skin enhancer or the amazing concealer but instead gives a lovely radiance under the eyes or anywhere else. It has a nice thin formula and coconut water in it which helps nourish and calm and hydrate your eyes and feels amazing when applied. It feels like the hangover replenishing primer with the hydration and it also doesn't crease at all! I just set it with mac proemphasize and it lasted with me through traveling for like 9 hours! Lastly, there is a wondurful range of shades to select from so you are bound to find a shade for you!
Valley Stream, NY
Too Faced Born This Way Concealer uploaded by Crisly S.
Review for: Tan
This is a great product! Natural radiante concealer “Tan” . Never used concealer until 2 years ago! Wanted to have my own products for my wedding day makeup. Very easy to apply and blend, long lasting, very natural and cover 100% dark circles and puffy bags. I would recommend it! Remember when buying concealer you need a lighter shade than your skin color.Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
Thornton, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Nude (light w/neutral undertones)
I really liked this concealer when I first got it a little over a month ago. It didn’t dry my under eyes out, blended nicely, and lasted for as long as I needed it to. It hasn’t even been a full two months and the smell changed from almost no detectable makeup scent to and overwhelming scent of something that’s spoiled... it really reminds me of whiskey or some other sugary dark alcohol. The label says it’s good for 12m after opening, so wonder if somebody at Ulta opened it and put it back 🤢 Even if that was the case, I find it so odd that it already went bad. I tested it on my hand and it feels the same, but I don’t see how I could keep using it.Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
Too Faced Born This Way Concealer uploaded by Alexandra C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light Nude (light w/neutral undertones)
I love this stuff so much - I use the shade Cream Puff - it is very heavy but I only need a few dots under my eyes and on my eye lids to even out my skin tone- it really does look like skin on me- and I love how buildable and blend-able it is!
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer had a perfect shade match for my skin, which does not happen often for me. The formula is hydrating and leaves a dewy-satin finish. It is coconut scented but the smell dissipates. I found the product blended very easily and layered well. I could even apply more later in the day is if wasn't/ set with powder. The biggest setback with this concealer is that it only provided medium coverage. My dark circles were definitely improved but not completely concealed. I personally would rather sacrifice a little coverage for natural-looking makeup, but I know many people want this dark circles completely erased.
Review for: Very Fair
This concealer is the most hydrating one that I’ve tried for my very dry under-eye area. It doesn’t look too heavy, and blends out quite naturally. It wears well throughout the day with minimal creasing (I have yet to find a concealer that doesn’t crease or settle into my fine lines). The coverage is good enough for everyday wear, but it’s not full coverage like the HUDA BEAUTY The Overachiever Concealer or tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer, but the Huda concealer can very easily look heavy/cakey on me and the Tarte looks very dry. This is my favorite concealer so far, but I have yet to find my HG.

478 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bakersfield
il y a 9 jours
Ava K. • il y a 9 jours
It is a good concealer. Although, It settled in my fine lines by the end of an 8 hour work day. Tarte shape tape is better in my opinion
il y a 23 jours
Mackenzie S. • il y a 17 jours
I did not have either of those problems with it. I usually always use a light amount anyway.
Levittown
il y a un mois
Teresa Y. • il y a 19 jours
Hi! Here, I have a photo of one under eye concealed with Too Faced Born This Way Concealer and the other is not. Remind you, this is on my bare skin, no foundation no moisturizer, nothing. It does crease, but very very little. If you’re looking for concealer with a longer stay, this is the one. Even after I’ve washed my face with water, it still stays on. Hopefully this helped answer your questions.