BY TOO FACED #84 in Lip Liner

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keep your lipstick and now even lip gloss from traveling beyond your lip s borders with Borderline; a matte, colorless lip pencil designed to fill in and plump up vertical lip lines while it locks down your favorite lip products. Apply to the area just outside the natural lip line to forego feathering and pamper your pucker with skin soothing, moisturizing, and firming ingredients.  Our one-color-fits-all wonder pencil will revolutionize the way you wear lip gloss. No more sloppy, fading, creeping color.  Thank you Too Faced! Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil, Clear

• I use this product to outline where I don't want lipstick...2 Answers
Too Faced Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil
  • "I love the fact that [product:too-faced-borderline-anti-feathering-lip-pencil] is a clear liner. I use it under all of my matte lipsticks and cream based as well. It definitely keeps my liquid lipsticks smooth on my lips and makes sure everything is locked in place. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good lip liner." in 3 reviews
  • "Since it is a colorless lip liner I can use it with anything." in 1 review
Hailee P.
Grass Valley
I love this product. It always stays on like I had hoped it would when I bought it. It's a very bold color and it met my expectations. I am a first time user and going to continue to use it. It's pretty easy to apply and I reccomend you try this product asap!
This is truly one of my favorite lip pencils. It applies very smoothly and lasts very long I think it most definitely reached my expectations and is also a great value for the amount and wear of the pencil this is most definitely a product I would repurchase and recommend
Ernestine P.
Brawley , CA
First of all I'm a huge "too faced" fan! I love their cosmetic line. The Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil is one of my "must have's" products I will not leave my home without. The lip pencil is easy to apply, just outline my lips is the easiest thing ever! The results are much better. Whether it's a nude color you go for or a dark plum. It locks in your color! It's long lasting as well. Your lip color stays on your lips and no where else. It keeps your lipstick from bleeding out or feathering around your lips. I don't dare wear any lipstick without my Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil. I recommend it to everyone who wants their lip color to stay on your lips, don't want it bleeding or feathering out. Try it, trust me...It will be one of your most important products when applying your daily cosmetic routine!
Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
I am a 30year old woman so those fine little wrinkles around the lips have appeared. I have tried numerous products to help stop my lipstick from feathering. Finally, finally....I have found a product that works. I literally threw away several items last night that didn't work. My lipstick stays put for hours and even looked good after meals/cocktails. This product is worth every penny! This product does what it says it will do -- keep lipstick from feathering. I recommend it. It works at least as well as the Too Faced Lip Insurance in avoiding feathering, and doesn't have the drawbacks of Lip Insurance, which makes my lips feel dry. I recommend using it all over your lips, not just on the outlines, so that it will keep lipstick on for hours. Too Faced Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
The holy grail of Lip liners! Borderline not only keeps lipsticks from feathering/bleeding, but enhances & smooths as well. With proper application, unloved features are masked and staying power is shocking! The best part? Borderline is a clear liner, eliminating the need--and the cash!--to have liners to match all of your lip products!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I really enjoyed using this. Not many brands have made a wax pencil to outline the lips. The only thing is that is runs out really fast. It's kind of pricey ~$18. I don't see this product any more on the Sephora, Ulta or on the Too Faced website. This type of wax liner does work against feathering of dark lipsticks. I don't know where to find this other than Amazon.com.
Jasmine B.
I like this lip pencil overall because it keeps my cream lipsticks looking polished.  The one thing that I do not like about this pencil is the fact that it is hard to sharpen.  The tip of this product is very soft and could potentially break.  Other than that, I would recommend it to anyone.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I bought Too Faced Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil for 50% off on the too faced website. I like it around the edges of my lips to help keep lipsticks from bleeding. It kind of works...it works on the top but sometimes it bleeds into the bottom (although it’s after eating/drinking).
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the fact that Too Faced Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil is a clear liner. I use it under all of my matte lipsticks and cream based as well. It definitely keeps my liquid lipsticks smooth on my lips and makes sure everything is locked in place. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good lip liner.
Danielle L.
Toms River, NJ
What a fantastic product. Since I started using liquid lipsticks, I noticed that they tended to bleed slightly outside of my lip line. With this colorless stick, not only does it keep the lipstick from feathering, but I can use it will all of my shades. Too Faced products are fantastic, and I will be purchasing this again.
Annie T.
I use this product to outline where I don't want lipstick feather out. What's other ways of using this product?