BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition set with matte and shimmer formulas to build a golden glow, sans sun. Say bonjour to the appearance of a radiant tan with a collection of bestselling bronzers. This trio of smooth, blendable matte and shimmery cocoa-infused bronzers add color to complement every mood, moment, and outfit. Perfect for creating a luminous look on the go, the set contains a built-in mirror and Flatbuki brush for easy application. This set contains: - 0.14 oz Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer - 0.14 oz Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer - 0.11 oz Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer - Flatbuki brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Where can i find this online ? 1 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer is it worth the money?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? How does it compare to all the o...1 Answers
Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Summer Bronzing Wardrobe
  • "the packaging is kinda bulky, but having these four products in one palette is great. chocolate soleil is a nice matte bronzer that i can also use for slight contouring. sun bunny gives me a pretty sun kissed glow and snow bunny is a shimmery highlight that doesn't look frosty. all are rather easy to blend out to give you a put together, glowy summery look." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality product and it does really smel very good !" in 1 review
Jess N.
Sioux Falls, SD
So far I've only tried the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer out of this palette and it's phenomenal! I use it for contouring my face. The pigmentation is excellent (I'm fair skinned), it goes on smoothly, blends effortlessly, and the price is right. What more can a girl ask for from a bronzer?! 😘
Sarah W.
Studio City , CA
CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS. Pretty much anything from this line is perfect. It doesn’t offer colors for darker skin tones, but for the majority for a lighter to tan complexion it blends amazingly well with anyone’s tone. Amazing product.
Melissa R.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect bronzer pallet for any occasion, it gives you a matte, a shimmer, and a bronzer highlighter... I have had this for 3 years and have only hit pan on one of them. I take this whenever I travel because it’s so perfect and the metal tin that it’s in has a magnetic closure so I never have to worry about it popping open or losing my brush.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This is such a great bronzing palette. Its very pigmented and great for that sunkissed look. It works good for oily skin and olive skin tones. Its pretty easy to blend out and doesn't leave any fallout for the most part. The highlighter part is ok, its not the best but it does the job. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to bronze up their look!
Ashley F.
Joliet, IL
It smells amazing (like all Too Faced palettes) but the colors are not universal. The middle shade(s) are too warm and the left side shade is a touch dark so I can only use it if dip very lightly and blend blend blend (I use as a contour) the blush/Bronzer combo on the right side is the star of the palette for sure but I would rather buy one good Bronzer that is a better match.
Sherri H.
I purchased this when it first came out and I like the concept of the palette but I just use the main bronzer shade I'm about a nc40 and it shows up pretty well on my skin. It gives me a glowy look and I really like that. I have recommended it to a few friends and now they love it!
Jamie W.
My best friend got me this for my 20th birthday. I was in love with the french collection when it came out when I saw my e-mail from Too Faced that this collection would be releasing. When i saw this bronzing kit, i knew i had to get it. It smells wonderful too. It smells like cocoa/sweet chocolate. It really made me want to lick the brush when I had swiped some of the product. What's cute in this bronzing kit is that it comes with a kabuki brush. The brush is so so soft. The packaging is wonderful. It's a metal tin with a magnetic end to close the tin. It snaps back together nicely. I love the fact that this palette has a mirror because not all Too Faced palettes have a mirror. The design on this kit is also lovely. Can't pass a good packaging make-up kit. The blending of this bronzing kit is easy to work with. It's a nice kit to have. I'm not sure if it's still available.. but this is a must get kit when you can get it!
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PALLETTE! I'm obsessed. The shares are just gorgeous and they work very well together. I love the recommended looks that they included in the pallette.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I love this set. Even though the matte bronzer is dark and very pigmented, this works for my very pale skin. I barely touch my brush into the bronzer and I get a ton of color payoff. The middle bronzer is pretty for nights out because it is a shimmery bronzer. Sun bunny is a great highlight. The product lasts all day on my skin. This is a great way to try out 3 different too faced bronzer products.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fantastic value for the price (I got it on sale on the sephora website). It includes their famous milk chocolate soleil bronzer, their sun bunny bronzer, and their snow bunny bronzer, plus a brush that isn't too bad if you're in a rush. The snow bunny bronzer is like a shimmer brick, so you can use it almost as a mix of highlight, blush, and bronzer. Very fun kit. Smells amazing too.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this a good bronzer is it worth the money?
Chelsea W.
Charlottetown, PE
Is this worth the money? How does it compare to all the other kits Sephora offers?
Sheena L.
Where can i find this online ?