BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1903)
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Love love this mascara!!! It stays in place and does not budge during the day. I did not get that lovely raccoon look under my eyes, which was excellent!!! I purchased it from Ulta and would definitely recommend this mascara!!!
Anne S.
I love this stuff. I just got it in the mail and my lashes went from nonexistent to "Are those fake?!" Definitely my new go-to mascara! My eye color is a faded blue and it makes them POP! Great mascara!
IMAN E.
This mascara was love at first wear! Too faced sure knows how to ensure if you cry, you aren't going to have 'raccoon' eyes. Starting off with the packaging, it's is a beautiful hue of sea foam green blue with the too faced name embossed on the side along with tiny detailed water-like droplets all over that give the illusion that the tube has been immersed in water but is repelling it(I love how this design ties in with the waterproof claim). Moving onto the product, when you unscrew the wand from tube, you will notice the bristles are very much the same as the original (an hourglass shape that picks up quite a bit of product that allows for a build-able falsies look). The formula is similar, but is not as dry as the original in order to lock lashes in place. Therefore it takes about 2-5 minutes to dry depending on how many coats you use, but it's worth the wait because it definitely keeps your lashes looking good and smudgeproof.
Jenna K.
Chester , VA
This is my favorite mascara! I love that it stays put but is easy to get off when I am ready. The wand is just right, the packaging works well for the product. I love how it makes my blue eyes pop! I would greatly recommend this product to anyone! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
This mascara is amazing, it gives your lashes volume and length.It is also very long-lasting and waterproof. It is not going to Itch your eyes as many other waterproof mascaras. I personally have very sensitive eyes but this mascara never itches my eyes!!
Corah S.
London
I wouldn't recommend a different mascara to anyone. My eyelashes are very straight and light in colour and this mascara makes my lashes POP! I recommend the waterproof one so that your flawless lashes last all day!
Jordan S.
Atlanta
Absolute favorite mascara! However it’s a little pricey for mascara, but you don’t get your money’s worth. Extends lashes while adding volume. Love love love this product!Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
member-2276c
This mascara is very pigmented and it lasts all day long like you just applied it would definitely recommend
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
THIS IS MY GO TO MASCARA AND THEY CAME OUT WITH IT IN WATERPROOF. I seriously was so happy to hear that a waterproof version was coming out and I haven't stopped using it since. I do feel that overall this line of mascara dries out quicker than another brand.
Lucia M.
Matthews, NC
I just tried this product a few days ago for the first time. I can't believe I waited so long to try it!! I'm replacing my go to mascara!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.