BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Sammy G.
United States
I love the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara so of course I had to try the waterproof version. It works just the same as the regular pink one. I'm not sure if it really can withstand water since I've never drenched my face while wearing this product. But if anything you can give this a try for a pool party and see if it holds up. Overall results are the same as the regular one. If you like that one then you'll like this one. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Kelsey W.
Union City, NJ
Okay, I can't say that this the "Mascara That Changed the World" for me, but it is a nice mascara. It adds a ton of volume and is super dark. It doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day. I wear glasses and I am fortunate enough to have lashes that are long enough to hit my lenses sometimes and this mascara doesn't rub off on my glasses like many others. I understand some of the hype, but not all of it.
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I'm pretty picky with mascaras but I love this one. It makes my eyelashes super long and voluminous! It does have a tendency to get clumpy, but it doesn't always happen and it's not too bad. Most mascaras are really good though and I have found drug store products that work just as well so I only get this one when I want to splurge, but I still love the product. It really works though! Definitely recommend!
Monica S.
I'm not a fan of false lashes mainly because I don't look good with them on. However, I do love me some lash extensions. But when I'm in between, my go to mascara has got to be this one. Before this came out I was using the original better than sex but what I didn't like about it was that it didn't keep my lashes curled all day long. I have the straight Asian lashes so they won't hold a curl at all. When I started using this it would hold the curls to my lashes all day long. It also gives volume to my lashes and make them appear more fuller and longer.
Heather M.
I had heard from soo many people that this was and awesome mascara so when I went to purchase it I figured I would go ahead and get the waterproof. Well, that was a mistake. This made my eye lashes just look clumpy and nasty. It does stay on long though. I was so disappointing in it. But after hearing from others this is known with this mascara, the regular is amazing and the waterproof is horrible. I would still recommend the original to people but do NOT get the waterproof.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wow! Wow, wow, wow!!! I have never been so impressed by a mascara! This definitely gave me a ton of volume and extra links, which I definitely need with my super thin and short lashes. Are you experienced no clumping and this stayed on all day. i'm especially impressed by the bristles on the brush since I'm usually not a fan of the actual bristles as opposed to the rubber ones but this one takes the cake! The only downside is that it didn't curl my lashes near as much as I'd wished.
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I've had the original sitting in my collection for some time. I had trouble using it because it was so clumpy and it would just clump up my eyelashes together and make just a horrible mess. When this came out I picked up a sample in the checkout at Sephora and let me tell you. This shiznit is going NOWHERE. (if you've seen The Boondock Saints you're getting my reference) I have to use my E.L.F. Melt away cleanser to get this stuff off otherwise it will stay on for 3 days. I've counted.
Alisa H.
Okay ladies, so I'm in love, in love with this mascara! My friend swore on this stuff that it wouldn't come off. I watched a sad movie one day and forgot I had it on and then ran to the bathroom and it didn't run at all!! Hahaha the only thing I recommend is a GOOD makeup remover. I have two different removers and it didn't work. So I tried extra virgin olive oil and that worked like a charm! Good luck ladies!
Tracy N.
Baltimore, MD
I have a terrible time keeping mascara on my lashes and off my face. Since raccoon eyes are not a good look on my brown eyes, I've tried a bunch of different waterproof formulas and this one is the BEST! Seriously..After one coat, this formula lasts ALL day and can withstand the heavy sweat from an exercise class or your workouts. Not a lot of mascaras have been able to do that for me..I will totally buy this again and have recommended it to almost every person I know!
Valarie M.
Clermont, FL
Absolutely love love love this stuff! It is a little bit on the pricy side, but I think it's worth it. It stayed on for my entire trip to the beach, although it did get a little bit clumpy. The bottle itself is really beautiful and overall; I would buy it again(: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.