BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Maria R.
Olivehurst, CA
I was honestly very very excited to try this mascara and so in love with the packaging and when I first put it on I was amazed as to how beautiful and long my lashes looked and got many compliments on them. The bad thing is this mascara dries out very very quickly and can clump up a lot on the brush. It's nice while it lasts, but it won't last too long.
Sandra R.
Bismarck, ND
I absolutely have loved using it. It is more durable than previous mascaras I have used. It really brought out my brown eyes really well. I've been using it for 2 weeks now. I plan on buying more and more Too Faced mascara in the future. Would smudge after falling asleep in it, but it was long lasting since I did wear it morning to night. It is Waterproof as long as you give it an hour or so to dry before crying.
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
Great product which I initially bought a sample size of and automatically fell in love with. I've had the sample size for almost 5 months and it still has a great amount of product in it. This mascara is amazing for adding volume and length to your lashes while tinting them. I love the drama it gives my eyelashes. The wand does pick up a lot of product so be careful to put what is on the tip of the wand back in the base. With this product a little goes a long way. The only thing I truly dislike is that when applied a couple of times it can tend to feel like eyelash glue is covering your lashes and making them feel somewhat weighed down.
Natalie W.
Nicholasville, KY
This is an amazing waterproof mascara that will not move or smudge. I bought the original Better Than Sex and I have some smudging problems, but this is amazing. When removing I would recommend a liquid eye makeup remover because it is very tough to get off with just a makeup wipe. I love how long and full my lashes look when I use this product. Definitely will be a repurchase.
Isabella B.
Paden City, WV
I had been wanting the regular version of this mascara for what seems like forever now. I bought the waterproof version though with summer being right around the corner but kind of wish i would've bought the regular one. It's very difficult to get off and it turns to an almost sticky consistency once "dry." It doesn't go anywhere when it meets water so that is obviously a pro. It makes my lashes look great though so I'd definitely buy it again but I'd only use it when I'm near water.
Alexis S.
Wayne, MI
The best mascara out there is now waterproof. Omg I love this mascara. It works wonders for small lashes like mine. Packing is nice, the label isn't printed so it won't rub off. It's definitely a bit pricey at around $22, but if you live for bold, look at me lashes and don't want to go through the hassle of falsies then this is the mascara for you!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best mascara I've ever worn. I've used mascaras from so many different brands (i.e. Dior, Estee Lauder, Tarte, Revlon, etc.) but Better Than Sex is the best one. I first bought it many years ago and I've gone back to it every time I've tried a new brand. This is the only mascara that will not smudge during my workday, or through a kickboxing class or through many crying sessions (I'm a huge movie buff and usually end up crying at many movies). This is my holy grail mascara!
Nora J.
Glendale, CA
I have the classic short and straight Asian eyelashes. I need a super dry, waterproof formula to make my eyelashes hold a curl. After a disappointing attempt at using the Benefit Theyre Real Mascara, I decided to try Better than Sex Waterproof when I returned the Benefit one. I love this mascara so much! It volumizes my tiny little eyelashes and keeps them perfectly curled! I bought the mini size but will definitely buy the full size after I finish it. So happy I found this mascara :)
Sammy G.
United States
I love the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara so of course I had to try the waterproof version. It works just the same as the regular pink one. I'm not sure if it really can withstand water since I've never drenched my face while wearing this product. But if anything you can give this a try for a pool party and see if it holds up. Overall results are the same as the regular one. If you like that one then you'll like this one. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I'm pretty picky with mascaras but I love this one. It makes my eyelashes super long and voluminous! It does have a tendency to get clumpy, but it doesn't always happen and it's not too bad. Most mascaras are really good though and I have found drug store products that work just as well so I only get this one when I want to splurge, but I still love the product. It really works though! Definitely recommend!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.