BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Jocelyn F.
I personally don't like this product. Every time I wear it, it smudges and runs into the under-eye creases which is really weird because I've never had a mascara do that before, especially a waterproof one. I've tried the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I've had amazing results every time. I thought, this product is going to be better than that because it's waterproof. False. It makes my lashes look short and clumpy, which isn't attractive. My best friend swears by this product, which is why I decided to give it a whirl but, it just isn't for me.
Abby S.
The BTS mascara is all the hype, so I was excited to get a travel sized waterproof version to try as a GWP. Disappointed to say that it's okay, but I'm not all that impressed by it. It's pretty good at separating, coating, and lengthening my lashes, but I've tried others that I prefer (Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir, MUFE Excessive Lash). Also, though I know that this is a waterproof mascara, it was unusually difficult to remove and my normal makeup remover (Pond's Cold Cream) didn't do the trick, though it works with all my other makeup. Fortunately adding some coconut oil next did do the trick, but for a waterproof mascara I want something that stays well, but also does come off easily enough with makeup remover. I don't want to have to worry about irritating my lashes.
Nina T.
Boston, MA
The better than sex mascara is not one of my favorite. I don't use this product very often. This is my very first mascara. It takes multiple coats to get your eyelashes big and bold it doesn't help the fact that I have tiny lashed too. It's not that waterproof because it takes awhile for it to dry. Your losing money having to buy the melt off mascara part too. So I wouldn't recommend buying this unless you want to have it as a collection item. Hopeful this review helps.
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara...
I love, love this mascara! My eye lashes are straight and sparse. When I use Too Faced Better Then Sex Mascara Waterproof, my eye lashes look like BAM! So much volume, and long! My eyes definitely stand out. I love the formula, it's not too wet and no smudge! I can swim and run without worrying about my mascara running down my face. The brush is fluffy and easy to maneuver to coat each lash. My absolute favorite make up product! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Yamile O.
Estero, FL
I don't know where to begin with the product! It blew me away in every way known possible. I've never been someone to fall for a high end mascara because a lot of drugstore ones can offer the same for a fraction of the cost. However, this products made me change my mind. This mascara gave me the "fake" lash look with just one coat. The longevity power is out of this world! I would recommend this to any waterproof mascara junkies.
Alex R.
Newburgh
This mascara is amazing. I don’t have any problems with getting clumps in my eyelashes and the mascara doesn’t dry quickly, so it’s easy to build up the amount that I want. That’s also the only downfall I hav found with this product. It does take a while for it to dry which is only really an annoyance and it has never damaged my makeup and rubbed off on my eyelids. This mascara doesn’t flake which is also nice and even though it is waterproof, I have found it easier to take off than other water proof mascaras that I have used in the past.
Adina H.
Great for the lower lash line. It makes all the little baby lashes stand out as individuals. I don’t recommend this for the top lashes. Although a waterproof mascara, it weighs my lashes down as a regular mascara would. I use Covergirl Lash blast (orange tube) from the drug store and no other mascaras compare to it — not even the high end ones! My lashes are short, straight and barely hold a curl so it’s important that I use a lightweight mascara (aka waterproof ones). But that doesn’t seem to be the case with all WP mascaras, like this one unfortunately. All in all: it is NOT better than sex. But the packaging is cool.
Savannah R.
I have bought three tubes of this mascara since Too Faced released it, before this I used the original Better Than Sex mascara which flaked and ran down my face. It lengthens my lashes, doesn't run, or flake. The only down side is that it is SO waterproof that it is hard to wash off. So if I don't remove it before I go to sleep it will be all over my face in the morning and my eyes will be sticky. It usually just takes a makeup remover wipe or an oil based remover to take off. I use Arbonne face wash and it comes off well with that.
Natalie S.
I bought this mascara a couple months ago and for the most part have really enjoyed. However, I do wish I would not have purchased the water proof one because it is pretty difficult to remove. I love the formula I just wish the wand was a different shape. One thing I do like about products when shopping is that they are heavy and feel nice and this one defiantly is both of those things!
Alejandra A.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this mascara because my eyes get watery a lot and I needed a good waterproof mascara. It was very waterproof like advertised, but I didn't feel like it really lengthened my lashes as much as other mascaras, even including drugstore ones. It was also clumpy and dried out quickly. Overall, I don't feel like it was worth the price. A drugstore mascara or maybe the non-waterproof one would probably be better.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.