BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is NOT for girls with tiny eyelashes. I myself have been bLESSED with long eyelashes to where when I'm not even wearing mascara people ask what brand I buy. This was perfect for my eyelashes, but on my friends it was a big NO. If you have smaller eyelashes go for a smaller brush with shorter bristles but if you have long eyelashes this product would be great for you, it seems to dry strange so you do have to give it a while but other than that it's a great waterproof mascara!
Britt M.
Texas
I bought this product at Sephora and im very happy I did. Although it was expensive, considering that its a high end product, it was worth it. There is nothing bad you can say about this product. The first application of mascara leaves your lashes thick and long the second application will still do heavenly wonders. Itll leave it longer and thicker but you have to make sure you curl your lashes! This mascara is as waterproof as it says it is. In Houston the weather is so HECTIC so its either super hot 🔥 or raining ☔. This mascara does not smudge on those hectic days.
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
This product is in my must haves list! I was hesitant to try it since it is a little pricey but I am glad I did! The name speaks for itself 😌 The formula is thick which I actually enjoy because you need less coats than what you would normally put on. It lengthens and creates volume and the thickness gives the illusion you have falsies on! Very waterproof and doesn't crumble off through out the day like other products! I'm so glad I gave in to this product because now it's the only kind I use! Very impressed by too faced!
Lyza M.
Separates every lash beautifully.  Lashes look great in and out of the lake.  Deep black, but there is a little bit of a subtle shiny finish, which I enjoy.  Never smears on my skin, though I do powder my undereyes.  I adore the look of it, it's INCREDIBLY thickening and yet it still manages to separate every lash.  My favorite mascara for volume, and the waterproof formula lasts longer than the original--the original thickens up in the tube rather quickly overtime.  This formula is stable, and does not thicken up much at all over time (I've had mine for 6 months).
Breann P.
Hudson, NC
I bought this mascara after buying the original formula which let me add that I love. I had read terrible reviews on this mascara and when I went to my local ulta the employee that I spoke with recommended it and told me the reviews I had read were not true. Needless to say they were. This mascara does not apply well, it is very clumpy and if you put more than one coat on then it takes forever to dry. After a few hours of wearing the mascara it starts to flake. I wouldn’t pay $5 for this mascara and surely wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Chelsea N.
Windermere, FL
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. MASCARA. I am and forever will be an avid fan and user of this mascara. I already loved the original Better Than Sex mascara but in waterproof too?? It doesn't get any better! I can coat my lashes once or twice and I'm set. It makes my lashes not only longer but fuller! And it lasts all day, no joke! I never have to worry about black dots or smudges under my eyes. If you want a more high-end mascara, this is worth every penny!
Nina T.
Boston, MA
The better than sex mascara is not one of my favorite. I don't use this product very often. This is my very first mascara. It takes multiple coats to get your eyelashes big and bold it doesn't help the fact that I have tiny lashed too. It's not that waterproof because it takes awhile for it to dry. Your losing money having to buy the melt off mascara part too. So I wouldn't recommend buying this unless you want to have it as a collection item. Hopeful this review helps.
Jocelyn F.
I personally don't like this product. Every time I wear it, it smudges and runs into the under-eye creases which is really weird because I've never had a mascara do that before, especially a waterproof one. I've tried the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I've had amazing results every time. I thought, this product is going to be better than that because it's waterproof. False. It makes my lashes look short and clumpy, which isn't attractive. My best friend swears by this product, which is why I decided to give it a whirl but, it just isn't for me.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Love the unique water drop packaging. Kind of hard to work with. If it is hot out the formula turns very wet. If it's cold the formula clumps up in the tub. I do find it to be long lasting. If you are looking for that "false eyelash" look then I recommend this mascara. As far as it being waterproof. I don't find it to be any better than what I could buy at the drugstore. Will be repurchasing though.
Abby S.
The BTS mascara is all the hype, so I was excited to get a travel sized waterproof version to try as a GWP. Disappointed to say that it's okay, but I'm not all that impressed by it. It's pretty good at separating, coating, and lengthening my lashes, but I've tried others that I prefer (Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir, MUFE Excessive Lash). Also, though I know that this is a waterproof mascara, it was unusually difficult to remove and my normal makeup remover (Pond's Cold Cream) didn't do the trick, though it works with all my other makeup. Fortunately adding some coconut oil next did do the trick, but for a waterproof mascara I want something that stays well, but also does come off easily enough with makeup remover. I don't want to have to worry about irritating my lashes.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.