BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
As a fan of the regular Better Than Sex mascara, this summer I decided to try the waterproof. It is the first waterproof mascara that I have tried that actually says put in the water while swimming. This stuff is the real deal. It doesn't clump or flake at all yet it gives you long perfect lashes without the worry of looking like a raccoon on hot summer days.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I was so excited for the release of this mascara because I SWEAR by the regular formula! However when I tried it, I hated it!! The formula was too thick and left my eyelashes clumpy. I understand also that it is a waterproof formula, but for me it was ridiculously hard to get off when I was taking my makeup off for the night. I've gotten a few minis whenever I buy makeup online, and I end up either selling them, or giving them away! Not my favorite!
Kaitlin A.
Forest Lake, MN
It gets three stars because man, is it waterproof! This stuff stays on forever and even in the shower I can’t seem get it off.. which isn’t always ideal.. the formula isn’t very impressive though and it does give some length and volume but it’s not something to use without a few coats of some other mascara.. I don’t think it works well alone (kinda clumpy) and I definitely just use it as a top coat to keep my other coats of mascara from coming off cause it is super stay proof.
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
I only use waterproof mascara but made the exception for the Better than Sex mascara because i heard so much about it and I loved it so much and was so upset when they didn't have it in waterproof but they finally came out with waterproof better than sex mascara and I couldn't be happier. I love this mascara, it works so well and gets each lash and I can build it up if I want a thicker lash. It does't take too long to dry in my experience but definitely be careful if you just put eyeshadow on because sometimes it gets your lashes so long that the tops hit your lids and mess up your shadow.
Emily T.
gilbert
Honestly I always been looking for a good waterproof mascara that doesn't melt off your face or smear when you are out swimming, going to a water park, or just an everyday look; this mascara is my go to and the packaging is just adorable and very beautiful. Thanks for the "Better than sex waterproof mascara " my lashes are long, full, and luscious Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Wowowowow how did I live without this product before??!? It's amazing it visibly doubles the the size of my lashes and I love how the outside of the water proof packaging has the little water droplets on it. Greatest mascara I have ever used and it truly is water proof! Make sure not to apply too much though because it can be clumpy in some areas and get on your eye lid. And I also recommend buying the remover two faced sells to effectively get it off , if you don't have the remover most makeup wipes will do the trick but be sure to get most of it off as to avoid eye irritation
Ashley K.
Chesterfield, MO
An amazing mascara and a fantastic purchase.  I was initially attracted to this mascara from the packaging.  It's very interesting and different, which is something that I like.  I had heard no bad reviews so I decided to try it out.  It applies evenly with no clumps, and after having it for a couple months it doesn't form clumps.  Staying power is phenomenal, but I would make sure that you have a good makeup remover before using!!!  I use Urban Decay's Meltdown Makeup Remover and it works fabulously.  I will definitely be buying this again.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I was so excited when this product came out because I loved the pink one so much but I was a bit disappointed in the product it clumped up my eyelashes and the brush messed up less than a week. I got this product the day it came out and I just hope that it has improved by now I will buy it one more time to see if it's as good as the first one (pink)
Lora S.
I initially did not like this mascara, as the formula was too wet. But after letting it settle for a couple of days, it's now one of my new favorites! It holds the curl pretty well, and actually plumps my lashes. It has an hour glass shaped brush, which fits the curve of my eye pretty well. Like always, apply sparingly to avoid the spider look! Love that they have a waterproof formula now, and the packaging is great! Would repurchase.
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is NOT for girls with tiny eyelashes. I myself have been bLESSED with long eyelashes to where when I'm not even wearing mascara people ask what brand I buy. This was perfect for my eyelashes, but on my friends it was a big NO. If you have smaller eyelashes go for a smaller brush with shorter bristles but if you have long eyelashes this product would be great for you, it seems to dry strange so you do have to give it a while but other than that it's a great waterproof mascara!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.