BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Emily G.
Can we talk about the packaging for a second? Because too faced got this down 10/10!!! I like to just hold this mascara and gawk at the packaging because it’s so clever and beautiful! The product itself is good! I like that it makes my lashes look full and long, however it takes too long to dry down so when I would blink I would always get the mascara on my eyeshadow and it would ruin my whole look. If it were to dry quicker it would get 4 stars. It’s a good formula, better than the original better than sex mascara, but I’ve have cheaper mascaras that dry down faster and make my lashes look better than this formula.
Petrillo, E.
Haverhill, MA
I was going away on vacation for a week and I needed a heavy duty waterproof mascara to get me from a day at the pool to a nice dinner. This mascara didn’t budge at all my lashes looked almost as good as when I first applied the mascara. There was minimal transfer of the mascara when I went under water. I normally use the original better than sex but now you will see me reaching for the water proof version instead. I also liked how for me the mascara didn’t flake like the original did. And finally it’s is difficult to get off but if you used the too faced mascara melt off it’s make taking this mascara off a breeze.
Alysia S.
Manville, NJ 08835
Really wanted to love this mascara. But it's clumpy very clumpy. Have to take a lot if the wand when going to apply or you will have mascara EVERYWHERE on my eye's. Did leave some back residue under my eyes later on in the night. Which I did NOT like at all. It is waterproof which is great but with all the con's I was only able to use it 1 week and has to throw it out. Ouch. I want to try the original mascara but I'm to nervous spending all the money on mascara then throwing it out. Maybe I can get a Sample to try one day.
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
This product definitely wasn't my favorite.. I don't know if it's because it's 'waterproof' but it just didn't work. It was so clumpy when I would pull the wand out, you could literally see how clumpy it was! And then putting it on my lashes, it just made them stick together and look ridiculous.. And once it dried on my lashes, I would take a makeup remover to take it off, and it was SO clumpy and sticky, that my real lashes were coming off with the product. The packaging is super cute, but that's about the only positive thing. All in all, I wouldn't recommend this mascara. Maybe give their original Better than Sex mascara a try, but it's definitely a NO GO on the waterproof!
Syeda I.
I have no idea why this has so many good reviews here on Influenster while terrible reviews else where like Sephora but I definitely agree with anyone who had a bad experience with this. This waterproof version of this mascara sucks! It is extremely hard to remove them off my eyes like even with makeup remover, eye makeup remover, and miceller water it was still so hard. It ended up ripping few of my lashes while taking it off while I tried being as gentle as I can. Second of all, I don't know if it actually is waterproof but it definitely isn't smudge proof, within couple hours later it smudged and flaked all over my bottom lashes.
👎👎👎👎👎
Kaila R.
For me this product did not turn out well. It clumps up my lashes so much and the product is some what of a wet formula which makes it much easier for me to smudge (by smudging I mean blinking, especially if you put on a lot of the product). I would not recommend to others. BTW before I finish up my review I do enjoy Too Faced products so I was disappointed in how this product turned out to be for me. The worst part for me is that instead of buying the sample version to test out if I liked it, I bought the whole mascara. (I do recommend the non-waterproof mascara by Too Faced, I love that one so much!)
❤KMC❤ F.
Milton freewater
This is by far my favorite mascara of all time. It is completely clump free and has the perfect amount of moisture.the wand is perfectly made and just the right size to cover and separate all of the lashes.when I first got this product i immediately realized that the packaging was very clean nice and modern,it was not damaged at all when I got it. I have very thin lashes so I prefer this mascara because when I use it it separates each and every one of them making my lashes look more full and voluminous. This is a 5 star product and I would definitely recommend it to everyone, no matter their lash conditions.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
As a fan of the regular Better Than Sex mascara, this summer I decided to try the waterproof. It is the first waterproof mascara that I have tried that actually says put in the water while swimming. This stuff is the real deal. It doesn't clump or flake at all yet it gives you long perfect lashes without the worry of looking like a raccoon on hot summer days.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this and a lot of people are claiming it to be clumpy and stuff but if you do it right it's great! I find that instead of blinking if you run the wand through your lashes it lengthens and volumizes them more and makes it not clumpy. But if you do get clumps just take a spooly brush and run it through once or twice rotating the wand. I suggest doing this anyways because it makes them look more like falsies and make them look fuller Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Ariana K.
I picked up the 'Better than Sex' Waterproof mascara from @ulta during the 20% off prestige brands sale and am in love! This mascara makes my lashes look so nice and voluminous and long. And since it is waterproof, it actually holds my lashes in a curl all day. Have just started using it this week and I already know I'll be repurchasing it the rest of 2018 #beautycrush #ulta #toofaced Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.