BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1945)
Ellis L.
Duluth, GA
I was skeptical since I believe drugstore mascaras perform just as well as high-end mascaras. I got a the smaller sample version of this to try. I've tried many mascaras since I have short Asian lashes and this is probably in the top 10 best that I've tried. It coats your mascara well without clumping and isn't too drying or wet. Definitely would recommend this.
Loryn W.
West Mansfield
Purchased at: Sephora
You gotta give it a try if you havent already another that doesn't leave my lashes all clumpy another good thing about this product is that ita waterproof no mess yess
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted to love this product so bad since I loved the original, but I absolutely hate this mascara.  I hated the consistency of this and it was so clumpy, it made my lashes look terrible!  Removing it was difficult since it is waterproof, so I'm not complaining about that.  Anyways, I returned the product.  I won't be purchasing again.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
Better than sex is everything!!! This was the mascara that changed my life lol my lashes were longer and darker after only one coat and lashes can really change your face. My face looked brighter, more put together and gave me a little sex appeal. This mascara is really wet but when it dries that’s it lol it won’t run and even when it dries, it doesn’t flake.
Taylor R.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This is a pretty good product, just one downfall. This mascara is SOOO hard to remove! It has the same type of formula and look as their normal mascara. But it’s just so hard to remove and I think it’s because it is waterproof. Besides that, it’s just as great as their normal mascara. Doesn’t clump, makes your lashes gorgeous, and doesn’t flake!
Morgan H.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This mascara makes your lashes look so voluminous and full it’s not a bad price with how great this product is love the water proof element and it’s very useful for rainy days or if the water works start flowin.
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is the best waterproof mascara I have bought, but I personally don’t like how hard it is in general to get off your face at all. If you mess up your makeup you can’t take it off because it smudges and stains your eyes which I don’t like
Hannah H.
Olive Branch , MS
I loved better than sex, but I wanted to get a waterproof because I worked outside most of the day, and didn’t want any running. The product is beautiful. It took my lashes from a 3 to a solid 10 HOWEVER it’s much thicker than the non-waterproof better than sex, so clumping is more probable. I’ll probably just get the non-waterproof next time.
Amber R.
This is one of my nicest mascaras for the summer. I live in the south where it’s humid and I sweat A LOT, this actually stays on throughout the day! I haven’t swam with it on but I have laid by the pool in the sun with it on, I sweated off all my other makeup but this mascara and my lip stain. I highly recommend it for fellow sweaty people!
Candie C.
Newton , NC
I have mixed feelings about this mascara. On the plus side, it makes my lashes look AMAZING! I only need one coat to have longer, fuller lashes. No other mascara has given me the length this one does. Now, on to the downside. The waterproof formula is a little.... runny? Not so much during application, but in the transfer. I have to hold my eyes open and kind of fan them to get the mascara to dry before I blink. Otherwise, it leaves mascara under my eyes and thats not a cute look. Additionally, I do notice this mascara runs at the end of the day and gives me that racoon look. Setting spray helps, but eh. I won't buy this formula again, but I would like to try the original Better Than Sex!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.