Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 5,089 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
I loved this product! I was hesitant to get I️t at first but after trying it I definitely didn’t regret it! I think this is something that pretty much anyone can use this! It seems pretty universal for most people and I would highly recommend this!
Meh. I have to use waterproof mascara because my allergies cause watery eyes 24/7/365. This mascara is okay, but I'm not sure I get the hype. It makes my eyelashes look full, but very, very short. It's a little clumpy. I don't notice flakiness until late and night. If I rub my eyes at all after this mascara has been on for several hours, it will flake everywhere. That's really my fault, but sometimes I just rub my itchy eyes before thinking. This mascara doesn't burn my eyes or cause inflammation or eczema. It just doesn't look that great, especially for the price. Also the brush is HUGE and this stuff gets all over my lid and under my lower lashes. I've never had issues with a mascara doing this every single time I used it until now. The packaging is perfect, but I'll stick to Tarte's Lights, Cameras, Splashes.
I got my 'too faced better than sex waterproof mascara' at Sephora for $12.00. I got the smaller tube and I did find it expensive for just the little tube. I do reccomed you get the waterproof version as it will last you longer through the day. If you don't want it smudging use a nice setting spray. However if you don't have a setting spary it won't really smudge till about 5 hours after applying. Plus if you get the waterproof kind it has fake water droplets on the tube and it's very appealing to look at. 8/10 would recommend.
I bought this mascara for my bachelorette weekend in Cancun because I needed a waterproof mascara. I walked into sephora and asked for their best waterproof mascara and they handed me better than sex. I will never go back. I am going to buy the regular one because this mascara is amazing. I literally use it all the time. It isn't even hard to get off with makeup wipes. The brush is a little thick but thinks the best mascara I have ever owned!!
This is my holygrail mascara It definitely puts more volume in your lashes, and the claim of it lasting all day reigns to be pretty true. The packaging, Gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE! This mascara screams TAKE ME HOME! The tube a beautiful chrome light pinky mauve colour with embossed writing on it. and the formula is the bomb It's a bit thick and tends to build up on the wand. Be sure to rub the tip of the wand against the opening of the tube to get the access product off. Yes, Yit gave my lashes volume and length and yes, the mascara stayed on my eyelashes for a good 10 hours. Yes, it gave them a curl and yes made them look awesome. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a long lasting mascara that can be a little tricky to get off.
I have super short lashes. Can never get them to stand up and when i use normal mascaras i have to pile it on to attempt to get them up WITH THEM CURLED!!! But this mascara, i curl my lashes and apply two layers and automatically my lashes are up and longer! This mascara is soooo good! I found this product at Sephora for a reasonable price. This is my new go to mascara!
To start off I am not a huge fan of waterproof mascara. With that being said , I actually liked this one. My number one favorite mascara of all time, hands down is the Original. When I saw the waterproof version come out I had to try it and I'm glad I did. For me, the original is still my favorite because I feel as though it does not budge. Ive noticed that if I touch my eye I will get slight flaking of this mascara. It's not much but it's something to note if you are not one to check your makeup frequently. That's why I give it four stars. I'll repurchase for the summer time! 😊
It gives your eyelashes a nice definition and volume, I have full lashes and have found products that work better for my type of lashes than this mascara. I love the packaging, a metallic light blue with water like drops on it. Very unique and glamours. Also it feels like metal and a heavy product feels luxurious. I recommend purchasing drug store mascaras that can do the same for a smaller price point. It is still a top contender in my book, but I have other brands that I love more. Also it is very water resistant, a bit hard to take off if you do not have the right makeup remover.
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos