BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Julia W.
Virginia
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
Do not like this product at all. Extremely hard to get off and it feels disgusting on my eyes. I have tried it many times to try to convince myself that it was better than I thought buts it’s AWFUL
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really love this mascara for the price! It makes my eyelashes so long. It’s also Long wearing but easy to remove! I definitely recommend this mascara as a good drug store option!
Brittany C.
This is my all time favourite mascara. I use this almost on a daily basis. Lasts all day. Lasts through the rain and random crying spells. Makes my eyelashes look absolutely amazing!
Emely T.
This is a wonderful product. One of my favorites by far. Great packaging. Makes for a great lengthening and thickening product. I like it better than others similar to it. I would definitely recommend. And I would as definitely repurchase.
Diana V.
Conway, AR
Not only is this mascara waterproof but it’s amazing! It gives my eyelashes extra length and they look fuller I would recommend this product to EVERYONE Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I loved this product! I was hesitant to get I️t at first but after trying it I definitely didn’t regret it! I think this is something that pretty much anyone can use this! It seems pretty universal for most people and I would highly recommend this!
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
Meh. I have to use waterproof mascara because my allergies cause watery eyes 24/7/365. This mascara is okay, but I'm not sure I get the hype. It makes my eyelashes look full, but very, very short. It's a little clumpy. I don't notice flakiness until late and night. If I rub my eyes at all after this mascara has been on for several hours, it will flake everywhere. That's really my fault, but sometimes I just rub my itchy eyes before thinking. This mascara doesn't burn my eyes or cause inflammation or eczema. It just doesn't look that great, especially for the price. Also the brush is HUGE and this stuff gets all over my lid and under my lower lashes. I've never had issues with a mascara doing this every single time I used it until now. The packaging is perfect, but I'll stick to Tarte's Lights, Cameras, Splashes.
Olivia M.
Woodbury
I got my 'too faced better than sex waterproof mascara' at   Sephora for $12.00. I got the smaller tube and I did find it expensive for just the little tube. I do reccomed you get the waterproof version as it will last you longer through the day. If you don't want it smudging use a nice setting spray. However if you don't have a setting spary it won't really smudge till about 5 hours after applying. Plus if you get the waterproof kind it has fake water droplets on the tube and it's very appealing to look at. 8/10 would recommend.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Black more...
I love the Better than Sex Mascara options! The applicator is so easy to use and helps the lashes from clumping while still looking long and dark. The waterproof lasts all day and even during breakups I don’t have any streaks down my cheeks!
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I bought this mascara for my bachelorette weekend in Cancun because I needed a waterproof mascara. I walked into sephora and asked for their best waterproof mascara and they handed me better than sex. I will never go back. I am going to buy the regular one because this mascara is amazing. I literally use it all the time. It isn't even hard to get off with makeup wipes. The brush is a little thick but thinks the best mascara I have ever owned!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.