BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Cas C.
Cincinnati
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Need a mascara that won’t wash off? THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. Too Faced better than sex waterproof is one of the best waterproof mascaras out there. It doesn’t smudge when you get wet and it’s packaged beautifully.
April G.
I like the original and have repurchased a few times, even though I'm not 100% in love. One of my concerns is that it doesn't hold a curl.
I decided to give the waterproof a try after swearing off all waterproof mascaras for years, hoping for some hold. Usually waterproof formulas dry my lashes so much, stick like glue, are itchy, and lead me to pick at my lashes until they fall out.
However, this waterproof mascara is very different. The formula is similar to the original, if a bit clumpier. It is flexible enough to avoid flaking, but stiff enough to hold a curl from my eyelash curler. It comes off with eye makeup remover but stands up to eye rubbing. It doesn't irritate my eyes or dry them out. I don't feel the urge to pick at my lashes from itchiness or clumpiness. Big wins!
This mascara provides a lot of volume at the base of my lashes, but I have to spend a little extra time applying on the tips to get them as voluminous as I like. It doesn't help with lengthening either. I like a lot of things about the formula but it doesn't make my lashes stand out in any way that is worth 4 or 5 stars.
Marie S.
no where
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara I live this mascara I have wanted one of these for a long long time I would absolutely recommend this item for any mascara lovers like me
Aubrie B.
Killeen, TX
I really liked the normal Better Than Sex so I decided to try this and I could never get I.T off my eyelashes EVEN WITH MAKEUP REMOVER! But I loved the way I.T made my eyelashes look.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff stays on all day, rain or shine, and looks fabulous. The unique brush comba through lashes and evenly distributes the mascara without clumping. It makes your lashes so big!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
People seem to either love or hate this product. I've seen so many different reviews so I'm so glad I came across a sample size to test out. The mascara claims to intense volume and length and that the waterproof formula stays put all day. I'll start by saying yes, it absolutely stays put all day! It can be a little hard to take off at the end of the day so I recommend coconut oil when removing so you don't pull out any eyelashes scrubbing it off! The box says "three coats and you've achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!" For me, applying 3 coats left me with spider, clumpy lashes. I prefer one coat, two at the most. Overall I would recommend this product, you just have to find out what works best for you!
Klamanten Y.
ceres
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this one when I’m going to a concert or when it’s raining. This mascara is very hard to come off so I love using it on days when I want it to last when I sweat more than usual or when it’s pouring outside.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
Hands down, this is the best mascara I’ve ever used. I liked the non-waterproof version for a while, but when I learned it came in a waterproof version as well I haven’t looked back.
Lourdez R.
Stockton , CA
I loved this mascara! It’s even better than the first one. It lasts a long time, leaves your eyelashes full and with great length. It doesn’t clump. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone.
isabelle m.
Olivehurst, CA
I love this mascara so much! It has great packaging, and is very long lasting. The formula is so amazing and the brush does a fantastic job with volumizing and lengthening my lashes!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.