BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Naomi G.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite, the formula is great like the original one however it DOES NOT COME OFF! If you don’t purchase the Too Faced MELT OFF product to take it off. It should come free with purchase.
Ellen R.
This is a great mascara. It goes on smoothly, makes my lashes look lush and healthy. It holds up to everything, swimming, sweat, saunas. And it comes off clean and easy.
Jordan J.
Lexington, KY
I'm not a fan. The wand is bulky and makes the product get clumpy after a few uses. The waterproof is hard to wash off (yeah that's the point I know!) but in a way that my lashes sometimes fall out. Will not be re purchasing.
Treselle e.
I have sensitive eyes. I love this mascara. Makes my lashes look fuller and have more volume and length. Doesn't flake. Doesn't hurt my eyes. Makes my eyes look complete
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
I waited and waited for the release of this product. I immediately loved the packaging. The illusion of water droplets on the sides is very creative. It makes for a great Instagram pic, which isn't a reason to spend over $20 on mascara, but its a nice bonus.
Finally, I was able to try it. I'll say this... it cannot be applied like other mascaras. At first I hated it. My heart was broken. It was waterproof, sure, but it came out in a clumpy mess and my eyelashes were sticking together. I found the whole thing very frustrating. And then one bored day I applied it very slowly, really taking my time. I only applied to a couple of lashes at a time and let them dry before moving on to the next couple. My eyelashes looked fantastic, and it stayed on, completely without compromise, for several days. (Normally I remove all my make up at night and let my face "breathe" but I wanted to see how long this would be on). Now I use this when I can take my time and am very satisfied with the results.

I haven't decided if I want to purchase this again, though.
Amber B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I’m very impressed with this mascara! It really is waterproof like it says! I’ve used a number of waterproof mascaras that didn’t really hold up to their name... but I wore Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara, I cried for 2 hours, and none of it budged!! I’m also slightly addicted to false eyelashes... like I wear them everyday... but of course I have those days where I find myself in a hurry, or I simply don’t want to do full glam. On those days, I’m really impressed with the volume that this mascara adds to my natural lashes (AND my false lashes, I always use mascara with those obviously to blend my real ones with the fakes!). The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish it added just a liiiittle more length! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
I prefer the waterproof version of this mascara over the regular because I feel like there is less smudge and it stays longer. Definitely my favorite mascara out there!
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
When it says it’s waterproof it truly is waterproof! This mascara goes on so easy and it’s definitely worth the purchase. I think it’s so easy to use and you get a lot of product in the tube.
Julia M.
Atlanta, GA
Not the same formula as the regular mascara. Clumpy, not the same lash length and fullness. Better to buy the regular formula and layer on drugstore waterproof mascara
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
I wanted to live this but it is just to darn clumpy and flaky. It I nothing compared to the original which is one of my go to products. I was disappointed in this one.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.