BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
I like this mascara, long lasting, no fall out and it keeps the curl in my lashes. Water proof , I tend to have watery eyes so having it water proof helps a lot wo th that.
Taylor H.
This mascara is good but I like the washable version better. Waterproof mascara is really hard to get off and it doesnt ever make my lashes look like the original formula does
Kelsey Y.
Lexington, KY
I love this product but I am not so in love with the brush. I like that it’s water proof but I don’t like the fact that the brush leaves my lashes looking a little clumpy.
Maricruz G.
Works great love how it won’t make my curls go down it really is waterproof that is one pro and on con about this product it is also that it’s really hard to come off
Molli W.
Review for: Black more...
Loved this! It’s the waterproof version of their Better than Sex mascara! It’s one of my favorites and amazing quality. It is always easy to use and I will definitely purchase this product again!
Mabel. 💄.
I prefer the one that not waterproof, but I need it to be waterproof to wear it. It’s unfortunate the formulae isn’t the same or else this would be my holy grail mascara.
Olivia C.
Kennesaw, GA
This works exactly like the regular better than sex, which is amazing. I can never really find any good waterproof mascaras but this one is amazing. I always remove with their mascara melt off!!
Hailey H.
Elkton, VA
it takes concrete and a machete to get this off. An exaggeration, but accurate! Definitely waterproof, so good to use on rainy days. Extremely hard to remove, so might not be the best for people with sensitive eyes.
Michelle R.
Muldraugh, KY
Omg this mascara is great! It stays all day. I love the wand. Its shaped sort of like an hourglass. I just wish the name was different. It's cute to me but not for my daughter.
Cass L.
Austin, TX
Looks amazing on. Very waterproof. However it’s impossible to remove. Makeup wipes won’t get it off and I find myself having to scrub it off painfully every time I wear it.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.