BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
I thought I was going to love this one like I love the original one. I hate it. It damaged my lashes even though I used the melt off. I’ll stick with my regular better than sex
Angela E.
Reno, TX
Best Mascara in the makeup game. Holy grail of mascara. I prefer water proof for watery eyes, but that doesn’t take away from this formula like others. For big, gorgeous WOW lashes, this is a must have.
Manny V.
Ugh. I wanted to like this mascara so badly because I adore the original formula but ugh. My eyes reacted poorly to it and it was virtually impossible to get off. Every time I wore it, my eyes were red and the formula was so different from the original I was quite disappointed.
Brittany U.
Philadelphia, PA
I just bought this and I absolutely love it! I wore it to the beach and it never came off and I went into the ocean! I love it! Would recommend! It makes my lashes beautiful.
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
I truly hate this mascara so much. It smudges terribly and always gets into my upper eyelid when I apply it. There are other mascaras out there that are so much better. I wouldn’t recommend this mascara.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Love the look, but this irritates my eyes and contacts.   I really wanted to be able to wear it, but if I do, I pay the price later.  Great product, but not for me.
Keri J.
Clearwater, FL
This is the best mascara and all females love this. I bought this from the Too Faced section in Sephora. It was inexpensive and had nice packaging. I would recommend this other for the perfect gift...
Laura C.
Coralville, IA
It’s a good mascara, especially for long days when you know you need to look awake but can’t be bothered to reapply mascara. Can get clumpy if you apply too many layers
Amanda S.
Belleville, NJ
The most difficult mascara to remove. Even with waterproof makeup remover this mascara does not budge. Clumps too easily for my liking and leave my lashes feeling crunchy with is not desirable to me.
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
I like this mascara, long lasting, no fall out and it keeps the curl in my lashes. Water proof , I tend to have watery eyes so having it water proof helps a lot wo th that.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.