BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff stays on all day, rain or shine, and looks fabulous. The unique brush comba through lashes and evenly distributes the mascara without clumping. It makes your lashes so big!
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
I loved this mascara! It’s even better than the first one. It lasts a long time, leaves your eyelashes full and with great length. It doesn’t clump. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone.
isabelle m.
Olivehurst, CA
I love this mascara so much! It has great packaging, and is very long lasting. The formula is so amazing and the brush does a fantastic job with volumizing and lengthening my lashes!
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
Hands down, this is the best mascara I’ve ever used. I liked the non-waterproof version for a while, but when I learned it came in a waterproof version as well I haven’t looked back.
𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕖 𝕘.
Downey
one of the best mascaras i have ever used. my lashes look longer and fuller when i use this. it’s easy to remove, and i can put 2-3 coats without it looking clumpy. i will buy again
Emeley R.
It's perfect for me, I sweat a lot and I can never seem to keep the perfect amount on before bed or volleyball and with this it is so easy to just keep on and stay on. Perfect for my lifestyle at the moment !
Michaela E.
Woodsfield , OH
Review for: Black more...
Pros: it’s very waterproof, lasts great, doesn’t clump. Cons: dries out VERY fast so I would have to rebuy often. I started buying the minis because it was drying out so fast and I still end up wasting product
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
The regular Better Than Sex mascara is my absolute favorite, but the waterproof is just so so. It doesn't got on as smoothly and tends to clump and doesn't give lashes the same fullness as the original.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This is the best mascara in the world. It's a little expensive but it lasts forever and it's super worth the price. I buy it at ulta and no matter how many coats you put on, it doesn't clump!
Sarah H.
Fort Collins, CO
This mascara is a great waterproof mascara. It doesn't get flaky during the day, and lasts all day long. When you get it wet it stay on. The only way to get it off is to use a makeup wipe so it stays on great!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.