BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kasity B.
Gilmer, TX
Great mascara. Kind of clumpy but not super bad. It stays on through tears and rain. It is long lasting. I would buy it again even though it could be improved some. 8/10 recommend this.
Catherine M.
Springdale, AR
I am so disappointed. From the moment I opened this tube the mascara formula has been sticky and clumpy. The tube is a mess from regular use and I’ve never had that issue with other brands. I’ll be going back to UD.
Michaela S.
Winona, MN
I use this every time I do my makeup. It isn't clumpy, its actually very smooth going on my lashes. Every time I can I try to stock up on this so I never run out. I have about 3 extras.
Adriana C.
I LOVE this mascara!! It stays put all day, which is great especially because I have watery eyes. It literally does not move! I find it very similar to the one that isn’t waterproof though, not much of a difference.
Ana M.
I loved that it was actually waterproof but the only thing I disliked was that it was extremely hard to come off and it would clump my eyelashes together. Other than that, find a good make up remover and you’re all set
April G.
I like the original and have repurchased a few times, even though I'm not 100% in love. One of my concerns is that it doesn't hold a curl.
I decided to give the waterproof a try after swearing off all waterproof mascaras for years, hoping for some hold. Usually waterproof formulas dry my lashes so much, stick like glue, are itchy, and lead me to pick at my lashes until they fall out.
However, this waterproof mascara is very different. The formula is similar to the original, if a bit clumpier. It is flexible enough to avoid flaking, but stiff enough to hold a curl from my eyelash curler. It comes off with eye makeup remover but stands up to eye rubbing. It doesn't irritate my eyes or dry them out. I don't feel the urge to pick at my lashes from itchiness or clumpiness. Big wins!
This mascara provides a lot of volume at the base of my lashes, but I have to spend a little extra time applying on the tips to get them as voluminous as I like. It doesn't help with lengthening either. I like a lot of things about the formula but it doesn't make my lashes stand out in any way that is worth 4 or 5 stars.
Marie S.
no where
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara I live this mascara I have wanted one of these for a long long time I would absolutely recommend this item for any mascara lovers like me
Cas C.
Cincinnati
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Need a mascara that won’t wash off? THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. Too Faced better than sex waterproof is one of the best waterproof mascaras out there. It doesn’t smudge when you get wet and it’s packaged beautifully.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
People seem to either love or hate this product. I've seen so many different reviews so I'm so glad I came across a sample size to test out. The mascara claims to intense volume and length and that the waterproof formula stays put all day. I'll start by saying yes, it absolutely stays put all day! It can be a little hard to take off at the end of the day so I recommend coconut oil when removing so you don't pull out any eyelashes scrubbing it off! The box says "three coats and you've achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!" For me, applying 3 coats left me with spider, clumpy lashes. I prefer one coat, two at the most. Overall I would recommend this product, you just have to find out what works best for you!
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff stays on all day, rain or shine, and looks fabulous. The unique brush comba through lashes and evenly distributes the mascara without clumping. It makes your lashes so big!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.