BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1940)
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wow! When they say waterproof they mean it! Definitely need an oil based eye make up remover for this one! I used this on my wedding day and it didn’t move a bit! Definitely worth the purchase! It’s just perfect!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I don’t typically like waterproof mascara, but sometimes I work outside in all sorts of precipitation so this is my go to for work. I love the original and this is very similar to that formula, only waterproof.
Kayla W.
Harrison, AR
My lashes look amazing when I wear this I have full lashes but getting them to curl is a hassle and this mascara just does it for me it’s so easy to work with and the packaging is A1 Im definitely repurchasing!
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I absolutely LOVE this product! It was recommended by one of my family members and I have not gone back to anything else. The formula is great and it’s long lasting. I personally prefer the waterproof but to each their own. It’s a good product over all
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This not only made my lashes look great but it lasted all day through my wedding so lots of tears and sweat and partying. The wand is amazing. The formula is amazing. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is NOT waterproof! The original is better. This mascara is an epic fail! It has lots of fall out and it bleeds! I do not recommend! The only nice thing is the pretty package! Other than that it’s terrible!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I did like this mascara. I loved the packaging. I loved that it had water dots like if it was wet. My eye color es brown and it goes with every eye color. I used this mascara when I’m going to the pool or things like that.
Noel M.
Wichita
This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever used and as a swimmer I have used many over the year. It goes on great and stays on but it comes off easy with makeup remover and you don’t have to scrub to get it off like most waterproof mascaras.
Bonnie L.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so long and is so easy to put on! It goes on perfectly and really gives you that bold lash look! It really is waterproof and lasts all day! The packaging is also very cute! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
Jackie A.
Sevierville
I love this mascara! It doesn't get clumpy and the waterproof really lasts on those hot days and when you're swimming in the ocean. I use this every single day and wouldn't change a thing. Adorable packaging and just all around a great product!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.