BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Adriana L.
LAKE PLACID, FL
I have bought better than sex mascara waterproof, since I work outside I need something that doesn't run when it rains 😉 I love it lasts all day rain or shine. Volume, length and stays looking fresh
Allison B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this mascara! I have watery eyes and this works perfectly! It stays all day, it is hard to remove, but with my watery eyes that’s what I need! Doesn’t get dry or clumpy. I also love the wand.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This mascara is not as good as the original. The original is the best I have ever used. It lifts, separates, and my lashes are extended. The product lasts all day but doesn’t seem to extend my lashes as much.
Erin O.
Elmhurst, IL
when they say its waterproof, they aren't kidding! I tried taking this product off with a makeup remover and it had me struggling. its an amazing brand and I cant wait to wear it in the summer when I head to the beach. Leaves and applies a perfect shade of black all day long!
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
Small travel mascara doesn’t dry out as fast as this one. I loved at first how it made my lashes have instant volume but after awhile as I started to use this mascara more it stopped doing its job.
Journey M.
Suffolk
This mascara is definitely waterproof, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve cried in this mascara and let me tell you this mascara can take a hit. This has to be my favorite mascara, I can truly say I am in love with this product.
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
I can't say enough about this mascara. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look long and dark. And as far as waterproof goes, it definitely is. It can be a little tough to get off, but still worth it.
Taran P.
meade
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product and brand so much!! I love the packaging on it and has a very good weight to it!! Gives your eyes that bold look which gives your lashes a very good lift!! Definitely buy again!!
Adriana 🤙.
Maricopa
This is one of my favorite mascaras it does what it is supposed to. It’s waterproof to the max which is absolutely astonishing. Gives your lashes a voluminous effect and is everything you’d want in a mascara, I could not express this enough.
Candice G.
Granite Falls, NC
Love this stuff beyond words. Reserved it in a sephora play box and had to purchase the full size. It stays put with no smudging. It does flake a little, but I think that's because I wear glasses.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.