BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1906)
Emily H.
LOVE THIS MASCARA!! Lasts ALL DAY and doesn't smudge AT ALL! Makes your lashes look so voluminous and thick! I've had this for a few months and I'm in love with it!
Saleha S.
This product can definitely make your eyelashes look dramatically longer and add more volume. But this product gets easily clamped and gives a terrible case of spider legs. I recommend not applying more than two coats. Moreover, it is not easy to remove.
Albani F.
I usually use the regular massacre and I love it but I recently tried the waterproof one and I absolutely hate it..total waste of money !!! My eyelashes end up being sticky and just clump up.. never again will I buy the waterproof massacre.. NOT RECOMMENDED
Janitha K.
My favourite mascara ever, I cannot get over how full my lashes look after I've applied this. Also the packaging is so cute ! There's little droplets on it that represent water !
Hannah♥️
Really nice application doesn't clog up on the brush and no matter how much you put it doesn't turn you're lashes to spiders really nice packaging and not at expensive totally worth my £19! And would definitely buy again
B a.
One of the things I like about this mascara is that ones it on it dries quickly and it really does last all day I struggle to get it off at then end of the day. It makes my lashes much longer and I find the wand easy to work with.
Freya L.
Best waterproof mascara I’ve ever owned ! Stays put through exercise and through swimming !The packing is great and the application of the product is great thanks to the great wand .
Patricia G.
Review for: Black more...
BETTER THAN DEX. YAAAAS JUST LIKE THAT

MAKE MY EYES BIGGER AND BIGGER EVERYTIME I USE THIS MASCARA. IT'S A LITTLE BIT EXPENSIVE BUT IT´S THE BEST BEST MASCARA EVEEEER
Elizabeth T.
estancias de barceloneta #91 calle calamar barceloneta PR
Me encantan los productos son muy buenos y económicos accesible a todas y en muchos comercios. En fin lo recomiendo 100% para esas chicas q les gusta probar cositas nuevas.
Daniela G.
Calgary
Está máscara, la he utilizado ya casi por un año y creo que es una fórmula que te ofrece muchísimo volumen y mantiene el rizo durante todo el día.... pero tarda bastante en secar y se transfiere/tiene caída durante el día, lo cual no debe ser así ya que es waterproof, esa es la razón por la cual le doy 3 estrellas,
Catherine E.
Lannon, WI
Does this mascara flake off under the eye?
miriam r.
federal way, washington
I am looking for a good quality mascara, do you recommend this one.
Tracy L.
Martins Ferry, OH
Is it clumpy
Mariant T.
Is it really worthy? I mean, compare to its price.
Brittany G.