BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Averie D.
I have been using this mascara 24/7 for 1 yet now and I love it! It lengthens and thickens your lashes without making them clumpy. If you are looking for a good high end mascara I would go for this one!
Christinna V.
Veles,Macedonia
i expexted a lot more of this mascara considering i love too faced products but slightly disapointet is relly waterproof but not voluminous at all i had it once after several uses i never toched it again
Jessica A.
Toronto
Not as good as the regular better than sex, I find this one leaves my eyelashes clumpy and does not even make my eyelashes look natural. It is waterproof like it claims but it does not come off once applied... probably won't buy again
Elaine M.
This is the best mascara I've ever used. I love the original, but the waterproof is amazing. This holds a curl, separates, doesn't flake and lasts all day. I would repurchase ninety times over. Love it.
Melissa D.
Waterproof mascara is a must if you are a crier like me. Better than sex gives full long lashes and long wear. Great for everyday dramatic lashes. It is easy to remove with makeup wipes and never clumpy.
Jessica C.
Wavendene Avenue, Egham
I think this is by far one of the best mascaras to date that I have used! The only thing I find is when I pop it on my lower lashes it's like it transfers on to my under eye era which is really annoying!
Sara M.
Compared to the original formula i definitely prefer the original. This is better waterproof but i find that it sometimes clumps up and is difficult to deal with. It is also very difficult to remove. I would definitely stick to the original next time.
Marie B.
Vancouver, BC
This product is really bad. It is slides down your face when you enter the water. I bought and sephora and it is decently expensive. I never reach for this product. I would not repurchase this product.
Pal R.
london
I love this product it is so amazing!! I went on a cruise and used this mascara everyday and my eyelashes where popping!! It stays on for the whole day and unless you rub your eyes while in water there is no fallout! I 10/10 recommend!
Leanne B.
Thin, sparse, straight lashes? LOOK NO FURTHER. This mascara makes my eyelashes full, thick, long and curled. I will never go back to another mascara. Con is it's hard to get off but get a good makeup remover and you're good to go!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.