BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Carmen B.
Extends and columnists lashes not a lot but the perfect amount isn't clumpy or heavy on the lashes and keeps a curl and hold all day doesn't fall off in clumps
Jana B.
Sharjah
Love this product soo much on my my favorite mascara color is pure black and u can take a swim and it would still look like u applied the mascara a second ago
Ariana N.
At first i really loved it..it made my lashes really long and natural..after a few days i realized that it has a huge fallout and that made me stop using it.
Jordan M.
Edmonton, AB
Very nice mascara if you are willing to spend the money for a luxury brand. In my opinion though its not significantly better than any kind from a drugstore.
Vanessa B.
Seriously an amazing mascara my favourite is the regular better than sex and then this waterproof one as well!! Both my go twos , pricey but worth the money!
Annaelle s.
Love this product!!! Makes my lashes look full and so long! Its a little clumpy but will stay on even if there is water as long as you don't scrub your eye.
Topaz C.
miami, FL
Waterproof 😍 just imagine 💕 the greatest makeup product that I have ever bought. It's like a dream come true. I loved it and recommend it always. The best💕
Coco S.
Wiltshire
I have only been able to use this once but when I have I love it and it really made eyelashes pop and I would love to get my hands on one again soon
Nela M.
New Castle, DE
Esta máscara en concreto no la he probado pero he probado su hermana que no es resistente al agua y realmente no me ha gustado. No sé si esta será mejor...
Breanne C.
Review for: Black more...
Stays on no matter how hard u swim or sweat. It glides on smooth giving me great volume and comes off easily with makeup remover. Overall a great product.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.