BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Genesis V.
Review for: Black more...
Very nice Mascara. It make my lashes look sooo long and beautiful and it’s is very good . Yes it is long lasting and I would recommend this mascara for you all. I would totally buy this mascara again !
Kasey A.
Darlington
It took me forever to find a mascara that worked for me because I have STRAIGHT lashes and they are super long. This doesn’t smear on my face like most mascaras and it keeps my lashes curled! The BEST!
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
Review for: Black more...
I love the original better than sex formula, but this one I did not. It was hard to apply, and too hard to get off, even with a good makeup remover. I would not buy this again and would not recommend it.
Isamar B.
bakersfield, CA
This is just the boujee sister of the original one it’s just all around better! If you love the original you’ll definitely love this! It makes your lashes look amazing isn’t clumpy at all! RECOMMENDED
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I am a HUGE fan of the original Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. So, when I heard the TF was releasing a water proof version of BTS, I was completely ecstatic. I stalked my local Sephora just waiting for the shipment to come in. And, it did. I bought it, along with the remover, with high hopes. After all, my favorite mascara was now waterproof! Best day ever!
Except, it wasn't the best day ever. I hated it. The formula was garbage. It was clumpy and thick, it made my lashes stick together. It was heavy and to top it all off, it never dried! I used a thin layer and after 40 minutes, my lashes were still wet. My face was a mess. My eyes were a mess. I was angry. But, alas, I gave it a few more tries. I got the same results every time. The last time I used a blow dryer aimed at my eyes to dry the mascara. And, that worked. But, to make matters worse, it started crumbling! I had pieces of mascara in my eye, under my eyes. It was a mess. I took the mascara back that day. So disappointed in the product!
Betty S.
santa Ana
I really love this waterproof mascara! It does a great job with your lashes it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t smudge. I buy this mascara at Sephora it’s a great purchase and I will continue to buy it.
Ally L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I was very skeptical about trying this because most waterproof mascaras are not actually waterproof. I usually try to stick to one that I know is decent but I was impressed after trying this one. It is now one of my favorite mascaras.
Allison B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this mascara! I have watery eyes and this works perfectly! It stays all day, it is hard to remove, but with my watery eyes that’s what I need! Doesn’t get dry or clumpy. I also love the wand.
Lauren T.
Truckee, CA
Just got this in the mail today. This is by far my favorite mascara, and I’m so stoked that I finally got the waterproof version to have. Who likes smudged mascara under their eyes?! I know I don’t!
V I.
I am completely head over heels for this mascara, the packaging is super cute and has tiny rain drops on the waterproof one, it’s very long lasting and this and the better then sex (non waterproof) is also amazing, I would recommend!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.