BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Leonita M.
Review for: Black more...
I have a lot of people that have been using this product and they told me how much they loved it, so I decided to get it as well and it works perfectly! It lifts up my eyelashes and makes it look more volumized! I really think this product is the best one so far!
Sophie R.
Eastbourne , East sussex
This mascara is super hyped up online and it's great if you don't mind your lashes to be on the clumpier side.
Definitely adds length and volume to the lashes.
The waterproof packaging is so cute, as expected from too faced
Alisha L.
This mascara is the most waterproof thing I've ever used, it gives you voluminous and intense lashes. The only thing I would have to say that the brush is MASSIVE and it can get a bit clumpy. I would also highly recommend the Too Faced 'Mascara Melt Off' to go with this product.
Makeup Lover
A great mascara but I have docked it a mark as it takes about 8 years to take off!!😂. It also is quite clumpy, so if your after beautiful separated lashs this isn't the mascara for you I'm afraid!! Other than that it is beautifully packaged and worth a shot!
Maha S.
Guelph, ON
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
One of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It gives you both volume and length and the travel size is perfect if you aren't sure about having the full product yet but want to give it a try.
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
Takes a while to dry, but it keeps straight lashes perky, gives volume, separates lashes, and adds a bit of length! It's waterproof for most of the day but I still find it smudges under my eye after a few hours of wear.
Courtney T.
London, ON
Amazing product.

Only mascara I will use. Loyal customer.

Completely worth the extra money.

Lasts all day no flaking.

Suits my brown eyes completely.

Will buy every time I need mascara.
Iris B.
Leiden
This is the best mascara I've ever bought. It looks really good on my eyelashes. Also, I love that it's waterproof. Most waterproof mascaras are from bad quality, but this one is really good. And it is 100% waterproof!
Sydney S.
Trinity, AL
THIS MASCARA IS MY WHOLE LIFE!!!! I loved Better Than Sx before but now that I can get it in waterproof is the best. Yes it's a little pricey but totally and completely worth it! I don't like using any other mascara .
IMAN E.
This mascara was love at first wear! Too faced sure knows how to ensure if you cry, you aren't going to have 'raccoon' eyes. Starting off with the packaging, it's is a beautiful hue of sea foam green blue with the too faced name embossed on the side along with tiny detailed water-like droplets all over that give the illusion that the tube has been immersed in water but is repelling it(I love how this design ties in with the waterproof claim). Moving onto the product, when you unscrew the wand from tube, you will notice the bristles are very much the same as the original (an hourglass shape that picks up quite a bit of product that allows for a build-able falsies look). The formula is similar, but is not as dry as the original in order to lock lashes in place. Therefore it takes about 2-5 minutes to dry depending on how many coats you use, but it's worth the wait because it definitely keeps your lashes looking good and smudgeproof.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.