BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ichi S.
Melbourne
Best mascara I've used so far. It lasts longer than I thought. Some waterproof mascara I've used doesn't work the same way. This mascara lifts up and adds more volume to your lashes. I use it almost everyday. Great product!
Maddison N.
I feel like this mascara got hyped way too much. I looked for it in every Sephora I visited in the US. I finally found it and bought 3. It does give you great volume but clumps like nobody's business. I use it occasionally but not all the time.
Aimee L.
Empire parade, Belfast
Omg YES to this mascara! After 3 coats you would swear I was wearing fake lashes but honestly I didn't put any on! It doesn't clump up, so easy to put on, lovely packaging! It's not only better than sex, it's better than chocolate (and to most woman... chocolate it better than sex 😂)
Frederick-anne T.
Quebec
I always taught the better than sex mascara, last week i tried waterproof and didn't like it as much. The texture it leaves on lashes is hard and leave big stain under eyes when taking it off even with good makeup remover. I will keep buying the normal version mascara. i feel the quality if not as good although the paging is really nice.
kalena m.
Best waterproof mascara ever! Great non clumping formula that lasts all day without falling off! Easily removed with the too faced mascara melt off ! I would deffinetly repurchase this again and recommend it to everyone looking for a new mascara !
madi s.
Grimsby
im  in love with this mascara!! it was on the pricey side for mascara but totally worth it. my eyes are blue and this mascara made them look great!!! it is a little hard to get off but very waterproof and great if you need to keep mascara on for days. would totally buy again!!
Amy S.
Beausejour, MB
Amazing!! My favorite mascara and to come in waterproof is amazing. I love the product and I absolutely love the formula and brush that is used. Never have I experienced a better mascara that left my eyelashes so well and not clumpy.
Kai P.
Essex
One of my ALL TIME favourite mascaras! The price is a bit higher than the average drugstore mascara (probably because it’s high end😂) but ohhh my god the length and volume! Honestly, it looks like you’re wearing falsies, without the glue and hassle! 100% recommend to everybody❤️
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Amazing waterproof mascara, in fact one of the best on the market. It’s really does not shift! Not a fan of waterproof mascaras normally but wanted to try this to see if it really did what it said.
Joedi G.
North Cornelly, Bridgend
I have super sensitive eyes and so they water very often, this mascara doesn't run at all so that's a pro. The applicator isn't my favourite, I find it hard to coat my bottom lashes without getting the mascara on my face. The formula dries up SO fast too, I wouldn't recommend.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.