BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ellis S.
Clifton road , Aberdeen
I had such high hopes for this mascara but it was really disappointing. There's nothing to pull the excess product off the brush so i find it just makes my lashes really clumpy and the product gets everywhere. If there was some kind of stopper this product would probably be 100x better. It's really thick too.
itxaso l.
New castle, DE
I was very surprised this mask is so much that his version in pink is more hard face a lot better resists water perfectly and above all not fall black powder on top of the eyecup is the best mask I have so far I recommend it very
Ula P.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I am really picky with mascaras, but this one is just really good.. But the downfall is that it is very important how do you put it on, because it can get quite clampy and it looks like you have only 3-4 strands of eyelashes. But practice makes it perfect.
Carrie C.
It is waterproof but it can tend to smudge onto the lower lash line throughout the day if you're not careful. The wand tends to have a large amount of product on it which can make it appear clumpy so I just wipe the excess back into the tube or on my hand.
Cassie T.
Mississauga
Review for: Black more...
I lived by the original better than sex, and was amped to finally get a water proof formula! Just as good as the original plus no worries for raccoon eyes on those humid summer days! Lasts all day and I will continue to repurchase this mascara forever!
Bere D.
I'm fascinated with this product, congratulations, a very good job. I recommend it very much if you are from the girls who cry in sad moods in romantic movies.

I will not hesitate to use it every day and choose it as my favorite

Shopping gogogogogo
Somia P.
Oviedo, FL
I love this product! It is amazing but pricey. I would say it is worth the money but get ready to use some kinda of makeup remover. I love waterproof because it stays and looks good, I have the normal one as well and I love both. I would buy it again once I run out of this one!! GET IT YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Alex L.
England
I love everything about this mascara It really well with me lashes as they are fairly long but super straight. Others which I've tried tend to clump my lashes together or lost volume over the time. But this stuff holds my lashes up the whole day (also till night) and separates them really well.
Maddison N.
I feel like this mascara got hyped way too much. I looked for it in every Sephora I visited in the US. I finally found it and bought 3. It does give you great volume but clumps like nobody's business. I use it occasionally but not all the time.
Ichi S.
Melbourne
Best mascara I've used so far. It lasts longer than I thought. Some waterproof mascara I've used doesn't work the same way. This mascara lifts up and adds more volume to your lashes. I use it almost everyday. Great product!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.