BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Hina A.
This mascara is an average one. There are better mascaras available for a lot less price! I was very disappointed when I use it, I feel like the original BTS mascara is better than this waterproof one. I wouldn't recommend or repurchase it!
Marina K.
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara so much because first of all its waterproof and I feel like the bristles on the brush really helps with getting each one of your lashes without it getting clumped together. However, it does take a bit to dry in my opinion. Other than that it's an amazing mascara!
Abbigail W.
Review for: Black Travel Size more...
I do love this mascara, and will forever hold a place in my heart but can often go clumpy and dry. There's often fall out underneath my eye at the end of the day which is a nuisance and can be irritating as I have sensitive eyes and is often difficult to remove.
Over all I wouldn't recommend to anyone with sensitive eyes, or anyone who wants an easy wipe off at the end of a stressful day.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Black more...
This Too Faced Waterproof Mascara is AMAZING!!! I gave it a try and loved it instantly! My short lashes looked naturally longer and fuller! Total must-have and completely worth the price tag! The mascara stays on all day and doesn't smudge!
Jessica D.
Review for: Black more...
I finally decided to give this mascara a try and all I can say is it didn't live up to the hype at all. By the end of the night it left me looking like a raccoon. It's very wet and took forever to dry and it started to flake right away.
Amanda F.
Sturgeon Falls
Used the Sephora brand forever and thought it was pretty good. I decided to try something out and I will buy this for as long as they make it. I naturally have long eyelashes but I can never get them to stay up.. until I used this. Also it doesn't move. It stays on forever. You need a good quality make up remover to get it off.
Jaime P.
North Vancouver, BC
Review for: Black more...
I am LOVING this mascara! I didn't get on with the original due to smudging and it not being dramatic to have, but this adds loads of volume! It holds a curl perfectly, and doesn't flake into my eyes like some waterproof formulas can.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
This is a decent waterproof mascara if you don't plan on rubbing your eyes at all. Didn't flake for me as bad as the original did but was difficult to remove, still runs if you're in water. Overall I've used better waterproof mascaras.
Maryam A.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Black more...
My favorite mascara for a day out on the beach!! It makes sure my lashes are looking great all day even if water touches them. It gives my lashes a gold lift and it doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes either. The price tag is a little hefty but definitely worth it!

Selvita L.
For me, i better bought every mascara i small size because you couldnt keep it too long, it could cause eye infection etc. This particular product you can only keep it for 6 months after you open it. I love this mascara so much! Its the best mascara i have ever had.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.