BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Too Faced Better mascaras are great but I prefer the one thats not waterproof. You have to get like special wipes to get these off and for me thats just too much hassle. I just like to wash my face and wipe everything off with a cloth and theres not hassle.
Victoria S.
Okay, i am not gonna lie, i love the original version so much, but i can't say the same thing about this waterproof version of the original one, i don't know if it was only me but definitely this one is not how i imagined it, it wasn't waterproof at all!
Kelsey M.
I love using this mascara if I am going to be wearing false lashes as I have sensitive eyes that have a tendency to water when applying my lashes. So when I use this it doesn't run or leak all over my face if my eyes do water. It is very black and looks natural. I can add three coats of this without it clumping up on my lashes. It is a little pricey but I would recommend everyone to try it atleast once.
thyna v.
Toronto, Ontario
I used this while I was getting my makeup done at Sephora, the make-up artist chose this for me. It looked pretty good at first, but a few hours later I saw that it had smudged like crazy under my eyes. I'm not sure if it's because I was blinking a lot or something, but I haven't had this issue with other mascaras before. I probably won't buy it in the future because of this, but if you're able to not blink in the time it takes to dry it's probably a great mascara.
Christa P.
I really love that they came out with a waterproof version of this mascara! I find it flakes less than the original but it sometimes can smudge a bit. It's worth it for the long lasting, super full, lush, long lashes! I would definitely buy again.
Alexandra S.
This does not come off. It is waterproof to a fault. It makes your lashes look nice, but it's so hard to take off that I do not think it's worth it. I will say that the packaging is super cute and I loved that! But definitely would not repurchase.
Erica B.
My friend actually uses this mascara, not me but I've been dying to ever since she got it! It looks gorgeous on the lashes, not to clumpy, interesting brush...but works!!! Her lashes look good even by the end of the day! Defiantly interested!!
Hina A.
This mascara is an average one. There are better mascaras available for a lot less price! I was very disappointed when I use it, I feel like the original BTS mascara is better than this waterproof one. I wouldn't recommend or repurchase it!
Laura D.
Edgbaston, Birmingham
Not quite as good as the original formula, as it is slighty more clumpy. But is totally waterproof, lifts and volumises the lashes.

I really wanted to like this, but it made my lashes look like spider legs and it's just not the look I go for with my lashes
Ali M.
Bray Ireland
Review for: Black more...
Nothing like it out there! Literally one of a kind . Compared to most drugstore mascaras it lasts all day without flaking off or fading , the curl stays put all day long and the pacaging is really sleek and nice:) would recommend to anyone who wants nice thick voluminous lashes :))💗
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.