BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Stefany A.
I love this mascara of cilia, its packaging leaves us enchanted I use this mask once a day, but with its long duration nor need to retouch because it does not transfer anything, Its volume is spectacular !!I strongly recommend You will love. Make your purchase now
Gabbi R.
Barrie
too faced is such a great brand would recommend to anyone from beginner to pro. this mascara is sooo pigmented and full coverage the shape of the wand really lifts my eye lashes right up and makes them so full from base to tip . the packaging and name is soo cute. the wand is great and the waterproof formula helps lastlonger in the summer would recommend this for sure !
Mollie Q.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
this mascara is my ultimate holy grail! I originally tried the original, but the waterproof is definitely better suited to me and the needs in which I use it for. The waterproof Better Than Sex Mascara lengthens your lashes beyond your wildest dreams, adds lots of volume and leaves your lashes looking voluptuous all day long with NO transfer or fall out. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Emily S.
Review for: Black more...
I really like the original two faced mascara. I also enjoyed this waterproof one but i felt like the formula was a little different and if you aren't a little careful you could go from amazing lashes to clumpy pretty fast. Other than that it made my lashes look outstanding!! It also was INTENSELY waterproof, it takes a little bit of time to get it off, but it is so worth it!! I will always be a fan of these mascaras!!:)
Catherine Y.
what more is there to love when a company takes your favourtie mascara and makes it waterproof. I think this mascara is what summer dreams are made of. it dosent budge when doing water actvies and it makes your lashes huge. It builds volume with out clumps i love it
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Too Faced Better mascaras are great but I prefer the one thats not waterproof. You have to get like special wipes to get these off and for me thats just too much hassle. I just like to wash my face and wipe everything off with a cloth and theres not hassle.
Victoria S.
Okay, i am not gonna lie, i love the original version so much, but i can't say the same thing about this waterproof version of the original one, i don't know if it was only me but definitely this one is not how i imagined it, it wasn't waterproof at all!
Kelsey M.
I love using this mascara if I am going to be wearing false lashes as I have sensitive eyes that have a tendency to water when applying my lashes. So when I use this it doesn't run or leak all over my face if my eyes do water. It is very black and looks natural. I can add three coats of this without it clumping up on my lashes. It is a little pricey but I would recommend everyone to try it atleast once.
Christa P.
I really love that they came out with a waterproof version of this mascara! I find it flakes less than the original but it sometimes can smudge a bit. It's worth it for the long lasting, super full, lush, long lashes! I would definitely buy again.
thyna v.
Toronto, Ontario
I used this while I was getting my makeup done at Sephora, the make-up artist chose this for me. It looked pretty good at first, but a few hours later I saw that it had smudged like crazy under my eyes. I'm not sure if it's because I was blinking a lot or something, but I haven't had this issue with other mascaras before. I probably won't buy it in the future because of this, but if you're able to not blink in the time it takes to dry it's probably a great mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.