BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Maria F.
Best waterproof mascara ever !! It gives my eyelashes so much volume ! I use this product everyday and it's definitely worth the price . This is a build able Mascara and I would buy it again if I had the chance to
Rachel L.
Edmonton
Looks great. Super light feeling on your lashes and does not budge in water. Not goopy at all I was pleasantly surprised. Better than any other water proof I have tried.
Rachel S.
By far the best mascara I have ever used I personally like waterproof because it holds a curl better and if u get caught in the rain and it gets on your lashes your mascara won't run.
N!k!£@ S.
Muweliah, Sharjah
Im in love with this❤️ it stays loong on my lashes!! But I don wear it daily . Since it is waterproof difficult for me to wash it iff. Long lasting performance .
Meredith W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard so many great things about this, but honestly I wasn't super impressed. It was a bit clunky to me- I'd try another from this brand, but wasn't over the moon about this one!
Alexandra I.
I will swear my life on this product, it makes your lashes the longest and they don't get clumpy long they stay straight and thick and that's what I love! This is my #1 mascara!
Amelia K.
The brush for the BTS mascara line make the lashes look full, fluttery, and beautiful however.. I found the original formula smudged and flaked horrifically, especially by my undereyes. Because of this I was extremely excited to see they released the same thing in a waterproof formula. I was left disappointed when I found the waterproof formula didn't work the same as the original. Let's just say I'm glad I bought the mini size! If anything I would recommend buying the mini size just so you can have the brush and try using it with a favourite mascara formula.
Abby P.
fort mcmurray
Very good mascara! I love it! I have only one issue with it and that is when it’s cold outside the mascara tends to dry and flake off my lashes leavening black picks on my face
Jackie V.
My favourite all time mascara absolutely love it and it has the cutes packaging ever and it is an amazing affordable price. It matches all eye colours and I would buy this product again in a heart beat and I would for sure recommend it.
Megan L.
Best mascara I’ve ever used! My holy grail mascara. Makes my lashes look amazing and natural and doesn’t clump! Not too expensive either. I would defiantly re purchase this .
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.