BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Sandes L.
Cannes
Love this mascara. The result is So dramatic. It stays all day long. The lashes look So long and voluminous. I buy it from sephora and use it everyday. I recommend it, waterproof or regular one. Worth the price
Shivani P.
It is the best mascara available in the market... makes your eyes stand out.. makes lashes very voluminous... and long like it claims... and its the best for brides because it is waterproof...would recommend it
Imo W.
Kineton
This product is the very best mascara ever! Similar to the original better than sex but as this is water proof it lasts longer and the packaging is nicer! I use this product almost everyday for my upper lashes!
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
This mascara was love at first wear! Too faced sure knows how to ensure if you cry, you aren't going to have 'raccoon' eyes. Starting off with the packaging, it's is a beautiful hue of sea foam green blue with the too faced name embossed on the side along with tiny detailed water-like droplets all over that give the illusion that the tube has been immersed in water but is repelling it(I love how this design ties in with the waterproof claim). Moving onto the product, when you unscrew the wand from tube, you will notice the bristles are very much the same as the original (an hourglass shape that picks up quite a bit of product that allows for a build-able falsies look). The formula is similar, but is not as dry as the original in order to lock lashes in place. Therefore it takes about 2-5 minutes to dry depending on how many coats you use, but it's worth the wait because it definitely keeps your lashes looking good and smudgeproof.

Alison B.
Toronto, ON
I am not a big water-proof mascara person, but a recieved a sample of this and I am pleased. I use it on days that I am PMSing and might cry, or are going to the beach. It holds up to its claim of being waterproof and performs similarly to the original better than sex. I would say that it is not as dramatic as the original though. I can make it dramatic with some work though, if i carefully apply a few layers then I can get my lashes how I like them. This is not for everyday use as I can get my lashes looking a lot better with other mascaras, but it is good for days that I need something waterproof. The first time I used it I had a very difficult time removing it (I use coconut oil), but have not had that problem since. Since my first time, it comes off fairly easily when I massage coconut oil over my face.
Iris Z.
Toronto
Straight lash gals like me will love this mascara! Online reviews are pretty poor so I was skeptical but it works well. I have stick straight lashes that get weighed down by almost every mascara (YSL Babydoll, Benefit Rollerlash, blinc, Lancome hypnose, etc.) but this one HELD MY CURL! It also gives my lashes volume, which never happens with these Asian lashes.

Edit: this mascara totally smudged on me from the oil on my face after half a day. Probably will look for a different one while using this. The brush is also so fat that you get product on your lids while applying it.

I've tried the non-waterproof one and that one doesn't hold my curl, though it does give more volume.
Maya H.
pickering, ON
I used this mascara a couple of times but the last time I used it my eye because really swollen because the product was so thick and it clogged my hair follicles. The packaging is very nice and feels very high end but I will not be using again.
Miranda D.
Surrey , BC
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. I love how it makes my lashes longer and fuller and the best part is it's waterproof. If anyone asks me what mascara I use I always highly recommend this one.
Linnet F.
Sylvan Lake, AB
This is not like the original formula and I was not a fan at all. Honestly I would save my money if I were u there r so many other amazing mascaras out there. Save ya dollar bills
Gillian D.
Edmonton
I wore this product when I knew I was going to end up crying. Although I didn't have racoon eyes afterwards, the color entirely disappeared. This product has poor staying power.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.