BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Shay W.
Kearney , ON
I love this mascara. I don't wear waterproof mascara everyday because I tend to lose a lot of lashes when I try to take it off but for special occasions or if the weathers bad I love this .
Misheel E.
Very good product for using diary, i think is so good. The version waterproof is fantastic. Extremely pigmentes and long duration, i look very natural. The waterproof during all day always.
Kirsty M.
Denistone
Really wanted this product to be like the original but it is a big let down. As the formula is water proof I do find it to be very waxy and hard to apply. Is very wet on the lashes and doesn't dry fast at all! Once it does dry down it doesn't budge and needs a makeup remover to remove, great when you want it to stay locked in all day but not if you get some product onto your skin when applying.
I still find this product really transfers under my eyes throughout the day and as it's hard to remove, I find I have permanent shadows under my eyes until I'm ready to use an oil cleanser to remove.
Jade ↟.
Calgary
This product is amazing. First of all, the formula is great. It goes on smooth and really gives your lashes that thick voluptuous effect. I️ also have very oily eye lids. This product stays on all day without budging.
Ruby M.
I was so excited to try this product. I love the way too faced packages their products it's like Christmas when you open them. It was my first time using it. Love it I would definitely buy it again it really works.
Kayla M.
Newry, Down
I recently tried this product and I'm absolutely in love with it. I bought it because of all the praise it gets on instagram. As well as all too faced products the packaging was beautiful
Ruojun L.
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue
This is an amazing mascara or my Asian lashes. I have monolids so I need a good waterproof mascara. This always holds my curl and gives me extremely voluminized lashes that don't smudge.
Lily w.
Brisbane
A little clumpy but I'm in love with it! Long lasting and makes my lashes look amazing ! The feeling on the casing is so nice!!! Would buy again and honestly I recommend if you want the thick lash look !
Justthatpolkadotgirl
Too Face delivers again with their Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara! This is a fantastic product that I highly recommend to all my friends who are after a waterproof mascara
Choubaila M.
woooooow
!! I am a young girl from Algeria. I really like this stuff. I am one of
the biggest fans of such products. I really have very small eyes. I like to
look great. So I use a lot of makeup. I really love this mascara. oh my
god!!!!!!, I want to try it
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.