BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Christinna V.
Veles,Macedonia
i expexted a lot more of this mascara considering i love too faced products but slightly disapointet is relly waterproof but not voluminous at all i had it once after several uses i never toched it again
Sarah A.
Ottawa, ON
I love this mascara, the packaging is so cute and different. My eye color is a light hazel, it makes your eyelashes look so unreal as if you're wearing falsies! It's a must have. Definitely buying again
Ashley F.
Stellarton, NS
I really loved the original better then sex mascara so I was eager to try this one. I was really disappointed I did not get the volume I had achieved with the original; however it stayed on super nice so that's why I'm giving it a three.
Noora B.
Winnipeg, MB
This mascara is ok but not a fan of the water proof part. I find it leaves my eyes black. I wouldn't really recommend it as there are better brands of water proof out there. Sorry too faced!
Wouldn't buy again
Anais A.
estamos en verano y busque por demasiado tiempo un rimel tan bueno contra el agua porfin lo encontre en la playa puedo nadar tranquila sin preocupaciones de que se me corra el rimel o que me quede nuevamente con unas pestañas lacias.
Pal R.
london
I love this product it is so amazing!! I went on a cruise and used this mascara everyday and my eyelashes where popping!! It stays on for the whole day and unless you rub your eyes while in water there is no fallout! I 10/10 recommend!
Marie B.
Vancouver, BC
This product is really bad. It is slides down your face when you enter the water. I bought and sephora and it is decently expensive. I never reach for this product. I would not repurchase this product.
Sara M.
Compared to the original formula i definitely prefer the original. This is better waterproof but i find that it sometimes clumps up and is difficult to deal with. It is also very difficult to remove. I would definitely stick to the original next time.
Helena T.
Review for: Black more...
I have no idea how to describe it. I hate it, I love it. I feel special when I use it coz I love the brand and packaging, but I'm trying to forget that and just review the product. Well it dries forever... or..it never dries completely.
I went to massage the other day and I put my head in that desk hole but I pressed my eye in it, I was so relaxed and didn't care . My lashes got together in one big lash and it give me racoon face. It was like 2h after I put mascara on and I never go too much and never do spider lash.
It messes up my make up if I'm not extra careful, takes time to put it on, can get clumpy ...but it's too faced!!
Hmm I won't buy it again unless they reformulate it. Common sense.
Edit: wand is ok, you can make a big lash.
Gabby G.
pickering, ON
Purchased the travel size of Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara while in line at Sephora on vacation. I had been using Covergirl's Full Lash Bloom up until that point.

Not exactly better than sex, but definitely came pretty close. The formula is soft and creamy-smooth and glides on effortlessly. I applied three coats to "achieve the most intense, black, multidimensional lashes possible" (as recommended on the package).

Although this formula is waterproof, it doesn't go on stiff and lashes remain separated and individual at 2 coats. At three coats, the chance of getting the dreaded "spider lashes" is higher. I found that waiting a minute or so between coats more or less solves this problem.

The only issue I have with this mascara is the brush. It comes with what seems to be fiber bristles, and it would be perfect if it came with a plastic or rubber bristled brush.

Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.