BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I don’t typically like waterproof mascara, but sometimes I work outside in all sorts of precipitation so this is my go to for work. I love the original and this is very similar to that formula, only waterproof.
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
This is NOT waterproof! The original is better. This mascara is an epic fail! It has lots of fall out and it bleeds! I do not recommend! The only nice thing is the pretty package! Other than that it’s terrible!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Hands down, my favorite mascara for the summer. I have thin lashes and this makes them look longer and curlier. I love that it’s waterproof and lasts all day long. No smudging or raccoon eyes. It works great.
Allycakes B.
allycakes
I loved the name of this mascara so I just had to have it! My sister absolutely loves it but I didn't have the greatest experience with this product as I ended up being allergic to something in their formula.
jisely J.
Fords, NJ
I get this twice a year. I wear it daily. My lashes always come out long and is definitely water proof! Worth the price. I apply behind my lashes as well to give me more volume. I have all my friends on this!
Lauren M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
When they came out with a waterproof version I had to try it. It goes on a little wet at first, which isn't a big deal. The brush works well with separating your lashes and the mascara did not run of our run.
Rachel C.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Black more...
I thought that I loved better then sex regular mascara but I am in aw of this mascara. It’s totally waterproof and doesn’t create any sort of running or sinking into the skin. 10/10 would definitely buy again
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
OKAY.  this mascara is for the gods.   IT's perfect.  works like charm, and it's expensive but worth the investment and if you find one that has a mini sample in it too, great for traveling!
Jackie A.
Sevierville
I love this mascara! It doesn't get clumpy and the waterproof really lasts on those hot days and when you're swimming in the ocean. I use this every single day and wouldn't change a thing. Adorable packaging and just all around a great product!
Bonnie L.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so long and is so easy to put on! It goes on perfectly and really gives you that bold lash look! It really is waterproof and lasts all day! The packaging is also very cute! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.