BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Caprice R.
Albion park , NSW
This mascara does exactly what it is made to do! It is waterproof you have to work to this stuff of girls/guys oil based remover works for me I love it it gives me the volume I want it probably doesn't give me much length but I love it!!!
Emma M.
Unfortunately I hated this mascara! After seeing such good reviews I was excited but was left disappointed. The mascara was not really waterproof at all, and after an hour of wearing it smudged all around the eye. Would not recommend.
Amanda C.
Edmonton, AB
I'm not a fan of this mascara or the regular better then sex. I find it to be clumping and flakes off. The loreal lash paradise is a million times better and more then half the pride and I would pay too faced prices for loreal if I had to.
Stephanie B.
Was recommended this mascara by a friend but was a little disappointed. I like that it's waterproof and not too pricey and easy to use but it didn't give me the wow look I was hoping for, I prefer my mascara I have been using a while
Amber S.
Product is clumpy and doesn't leave a nice finish at all. The waterproof is way too thick and i wouldn't recommend this. The application wand is awkward and adds to the clumpy finish. Regretful purchase
Mollie G.
Stourbridge
Makes my eyelashes so thick and long! Honestly it's not even a bad price - you really get what you pay for! I used to use this every day but i got quite lazy and didn't use it as it is quite hard to remove. But I'd recommend so much!
Anita L.
Markham, AK
Best waterproof mascara ever! I have short straight asian lashes and this is the only mascara that I’ve come back to constantly. It keeps my curl all day and night without transferring and makes my lashes look so long and voluminous!
no Z.
Palatine
Such a good mascara I can't get enough of it! It's looks really good on my lashes and there are almost no clumps! I swim with this mascara and never have I gotten out of the water with mascara running down my face! I would really recommend this mascara it's on of my favs!!!!
jess p.
Cambridge, cambridgeshire
THE best mascara, it's so long wearing and doesn't bleed at all, very waterproof and is easy to remove when you want to. Good value and doesn't dry out quickly. I would 100% buy again as it's such a good product from a great brand.
Mika E.
Kfar Saba, Israel
How can I describe this mascara in one word? I think "perfection". This mascara separates the lashes but also give them a lot of volume plush it's waterproof so it doesn't come of throughout the day. I'm just too in love with this mascara, defiantly better than anything...
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.