BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Tayllur M.
This mascara is a hit or a miss for me. The packaging is amazing and so appealing to the eye; however, the overall product sometimes becomes clumpy when I apply it on my lashes. It is really light weight on the eyes, but tends to dry up quite quick.
Kim C.
Sydney
I LOVED this the first two times I used it. Unfortunately by the third time, the mascara was gloopy and clumpy, my eyelashes were stuck together instead of separated, and it was basically unusable, like it was many months old - very disappointing.
wiktoria b.
Not too bad but not great either. It really makes my lashes much thicker however it also makes them stick together and doesn't curl or make my eyelashes any longer. A big plus is that it's very waterproof. I don't think that's it's worth the price
Shanae D.
Christchurch NZ
I have this and I love it, it's perfect for the summer and when you want to go swimming without getting mascara all down your face, highly recommend this product makes lashes very voluminous aswell. The best!
Jacqueline P.
South Otterington , Northallerton
Added a nice volume to the lashes but did not lengthen them much, the brush grabbed all of the ladies and fanned them out. Very waterproof, went swimming with it and it stayed on.
Leah L.
Littlehampton
I have the travel size of this and a free sample of the normal one. I swear by this mascara. When i first received the waterproof mascara I tested it in the shower and it looked like I just applied it once I came out the shower. My only critique is that it gets clumpy when I try to curl my lashes
Yasmine B.
Los Angeles
My go to mascara, makes my short little lashes full of volume and length, the waterproof formula is the better of the two in my personal option, the wand allows me to coat all of my lashes which makes it easy to use, would definitely recommend.
LORI D.
Dunfermline, Fife
I love this mascara, the wand lifts my lashes and fans them out to give a false lash effect. The only downside is it does leave marks under my eyebrows however this may be down to how much it lengthens my lashes. All in all, I'd buy this again.
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
This mascara is amazing, it gives your lashes volume and length.It is also very long-lasting and waterproof. It is not going to Itch your eyes as many other waterproof mascaras. I personally have very sensitive eyes but this mascara never itches my eyes!!
Jodie G.
Spruce Grove , WY
Really like how this mascara makes my lashes look! It lengthens and def provides volume. I absolutely adore the packaging. I do find it transfers slightly though (I do have hooded eyes so that's not uncommon). Overall great mascara!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.