BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Cindy H.
London
Hands down my favorite waterproof masacara.   It make my lashes curled and lengthening effects.  I used this on day to day basic . I recommended this to my mother and she raved about it being Long lasting, transfer proof. Wow.  Magic for those lashes 😍
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Holy wow this stuff is great. No comparison to the original. This holds my daughters lashes that are stick straight and don't hold a curl. She put it on without curling her lashes and they looked better than when she used any other mascara with curling. Great volume too. My new favorite
Jenn O.
Sault Ste Marie , OK
I bought this mascara at Sephora, and was highly recommended as THE BEST mascara, and was pretty disappointed! Made my lashes super clumpy and stuck together. They felt very weighed down as well. I’d like to try the non-waterproof one though! Not worth the price imo.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
PROSAdds VolumeApplies EvenlyDefines & SeparatesDoesn't ClumpGreat Brush

CONSBEST USESAnytimeDaytimeGoing Out

Mascara:I first used this product the day I had to attend my grandmother funeral. I was gonna for sure test it that day! After all the tears it didn't run or get black undermy eyes.
Jenna D.
This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used, it adds volume and make your lashes jet black. It really is waterproof, I have only used it once or twice but I can't wait to get myself a full tube, I would definitely recommend it is the best mascara I have ever used
Shakira J.
Kent, Orpington
I love this mascara so much.  The hourglass wand shape adapts to my lashes and makes sure all of my lashes are evenly coated and curled. By far one of the best mascaras I have ever used!! I definitely reccomend purchasing it to everyone. I'm in love with it❤️
Reine d.
Il est super comme mascara vraiment je l'adore je me sens quand je l'applique qui est super bien pour mes cils je veux l'acheter car il est super je compte avoir un autre car il est formidable et il est facile à appliquer et je recommander  car je l'aimer
sila a.
Nashua
I love the original too faced better than sex mascara but the waterproof version just isn’t the same. The formulas between the two mascaras are very different. I purchased the waterproof version from Sephora before I went on vacation and I wasn’t satisfied at all.
Mia R.
Ashby de la Zouch
This mascara is by far, the best mascara i have ever purchased. I recently bought it from sephora as the packaging instantly caught my eye. I use it daily because of its lightweight, curling and lengthening formula. would 1000000% buy again and would recommend!💓
Dhara S.
This mascara has a great formula and the best thing is that it’s actually waterproof like it advertises. The only downside is that it smudges when you use it on your lower lash line for some reason.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.