BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Julie S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look. I still get a little black under the eye from it, but it’s not as bad as when I wear non water proof. I will keep buying as it’s a great formula and is non irritating to my eyes.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
The BEST mascara out there. It is AMAZING!!!! I use this product every single time I apply makeup. I am a repeat user. It is a little pricey though but is very long lasting. I highly recommend this this product.
Taya S.
I thought this mascara couldn’t get any better... and then they made it waterproof!!! This has been and will be a staple in my makeup routine, I’ve tried and liked many mascaras but this will always be my first pick!
Noel M.
Wichita
This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever used and as a swimmer I have used many over the year. It goes on great and stays on but it comes off easy with makeup remover and you don’t have to scrub to get it off like most waterproof mascaras.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
Wow! When they say waterproof they mean it! Definitely need an oil based eye make up remover for this one! I used this on my wedding day and it didn’t move a bit! Definitely worth the purchase! It’s just perfect!
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I don’t typically like waterproof mascara, but sometimes I work outside in all sorts of precipitation so this is my go to for work. I love the original and this is very similar to that formula, only waterproof.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I did like this mascara. I loved the packaging. I loved that it had water dots like if it was wet. My eye color es brown and it goes with every eye color. I used this mascara when I’m going to the pool or things like that.
Ella F.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This is one of the best mascaras that I’ve ever used. I’m in love with the wand and it stays on all day long. Some mascaras that claim to be waterproof smudge, but not Too Faces Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. I highly recommend this product!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This not only made my lashes look great but it lasted all day through my wedding so lots of tears and sweat and partying. The wand is amazing. The formula is amazing. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kayla W.
Harrison, AR
My lashes look amazing when I wear this I have full lashes but getting them to curl is a hassle and this mascara just does it for me it’s so easy to work with and the packaging is A1 Im definitely repurchasing!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.