BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Adriana R.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I love this mascara because I feel like my eyelashes don’t get stiff like with other brands. Makes my eyelashes look long and voluminous
Morgan M.
Hudson, NC
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This is a good mascara but I prefer the original over the waterproof. I do think it’s a little over priced. You can get good waterproof mascara from the drugstore for cheaper.
Sophie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very good! Waterproof which i love because i feel like it holds my eyelash curl way longer. Also love how long and thick it makes my lashes look. I really love and would recommend.
Annie L.
Sacramento
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
This mascara is very good it can last throughout the days. It’s not bad to used it during the day
Michelle R.
Marana, AZ
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I'm not a big fan of waterproof mascaras to begin with. I used the regular formula before and liked it. This was blah. I don't know what it is about the waterproof formula, but It flakes, and is heavier than what i prefer.
Bella H.
Washington, PA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I like the brush and it definitely is waterproof, but after a little while the lashes start to stick together and look a little spidery. This might be able to be resolved but it would probably take a lot of time and effort.
Liz E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite mascara! It stays on all day and night! It is a little difficult to come off but you just need a good make up remover.
Courtney D.
Axton, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow!!! Got this after I saw a friend and thought she was wearing lash extensions...im so happy I Did! I love it...maxes out my lashes so much!!!! They are so long and thick and beautiful...TRY IT...DOESNT DISAPPOINT
Samantha F.
Marlton, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, Black more...
Not the same as the non-waterproof version. I was so excited when this product launched a little over 2 years ago, but I have never gotten the same quality lashes as I did with the original. Clumps up on my lashes and I need to try and "comb through" with a different want to declump.
Briana Z.
buffalo
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a great mascara ! Never flakes or smears ! I need the waterproof because I have such bad allergies that my eyes always water and this is my savior to raccoon eyes !
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.