BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Elöise B.
This is by far my all time favourite holy grail Mascara! Ive been using the regular Better Than Sex for years and when I finally got my hands on this it was life changing! It is so easy to use due to the long wand and by far defiantly is 100% Waterproof. My favourite thing about this product is that it does not Clump at all unlike most waterproof mascaras.
Eugena T.
Waterloo, ON
I love this mascara!!! I have the common problem where my lashes don't hold a curl so i need a good waterproof mascara to do the job. However i couldn't find any highend waterproof mascaras until this one was released! I purchased it as soon as I could and hoped for the best. When i first pulled out the applicator i was terrified, the wand was huge and there was so much product on it i didn't know what to do. I wiped off some excess product and gave that a go and it worked wonderfully. The product didn't smudge under the eye and my lashes didn't lose its curl throughout the whole day! I love this product because it has never failed me even when it started to dry out. It is almost coming to an end but it still does a great job in defining my lashes in a very natural way, if i want that dramatic look, I just combine it with my loreal voluminous mascara and the benefit roller lash. The trio together looks amazing! However the product is on the pricier end and not sure if i will repurchase just yet. I am going to try some drugstore waterproof mascaras and see if i can get the same results. Overall. as a first time user of the mascara i am incredibly impressed, if it werent for the price i would repurchase with no hesitation.
Libby C.
Saskatoon, SK
I wear this mascara every day. I was a fan of the original Better Than Sex, so I enjoy the waterproof one a lot as well. It is very waterproof, my eyes water throughout the day and I haven't had to worry about any fall out or streaks. My only complaint would be the clumpiness that can occur and that I've had this mascara and the original Better Than Sex dry out faster than other mascaras.
Sammikins A.
This is a holy grail staple for me. It's intensely black, holds my curl, keeps my mascara from flaking and running and leaves me with beautiful, voluminous, fanned out lashes. I've been asked if I'm wearing falsies while wearing it. I wish they would bring back the travel size as it lasts and lasts and I don't think I'd ever get through a full tube.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
This stuff is so amazing when you're looking for length and a deep, voluminous look. My eyes are hazel, so i'm always look for deep mascaras to make the green part pop. I definitely recommend this other than the fact that it can get a bit flakey.
Mandy M.
Zurrieq
The Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is the best mascare I have ever tried and find it needs no room for improvement. It's very good value for money and I use this product all the time to improve my otherwise awful looking eyelashes. I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially women who like me have short and straight lashes.
Mallory S.
Calgary, AB
I loved the regular version that I got in my ipsy bag so when I had a sephora gift card I thought "hey why not try the waterproof version!?" Horrible idea! The formula isn't comfortable and it feels like it never dries. It's just a goopy mess that stays goopy the whole day. Also I feel like many eyelashes fell out. Overall I really didn't like it.
Estefanía R.
Un poco mejor que el original en cuestión de que se batan pero este aún siendo waterproof se bate debajo de los ojos, eso sí es fácil de remover relativamente, no es muuuuy waterproof que digamos sin duda hay mejores sin embargo este sí no hace que se caiga el rizo, tiene sus pros y sus contras como todo producto pero no es muy bueno que digamos.
Brooklyn G.
Hammonds Plains
This is my favourite mascara! It's the only one that seems to really keep my eyelashes up and curled throughout the day. However, it doesn't work well for the bottom lashes. No matter what I do it always smudges under the eye. This works for me since i have other mascara that works for the bottom lashes, but that could really bother other people.
Joanne K.
Dundowran Beach
Was looking for a new mascara for a while and came across this Too Faced Better than Sex waterproof mascara. I love that it has a larger full brush because I have quite long eyelashes but some people might not like that. I did find that during the day I had some shedding but nothing too bad. Overall I do like this mascara and would repurchase.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.